Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
MISty and ASh in a locked room having affairs...
-
sweet kiss
- Visitor
re: MISty and ASh in a locked room having affairs...
How about birthday suit instead of sailor scout suit?
i'd probably look better iny my birthday suit!
i'd probably look better iny my birthday suit!
-
Shaun
- Visitor
Re: re: MISty and ASh in a locked room having affairs...
You do sound cute.jetstar wrote:I'd probably look cuter in a sailor scout outfitAnnaxubella wrote:well of course I'm cuteI even look like houtaru
-
Z34L0T
- Visitor
Re: re: MISty and ASh in a locked room having affairs...
and even cuter with a pearl necklacejetstar wrote:I'd probably look cuter in a sailor scout outfitAnnaxubella wrote:well of course I'm cuteI even look like houtaru
-
Annaxubella
- Visitor
Re: re: MISty and ASh in a locked room having affairs...
you mean diamonds, I'll sparkle and impress ShaunZ34L0T wrote:and even cuter with a pearl necklacejetstar wrote:I'd probably look cuter in a sailor scout outfitAnnaxubella wrote:well of course I'm cuteI even look like houtaru
-
sweet kiss
- Visitor
Re: re: MISty and ASh in a locked room having affairs...
I think he meant like in Titanic. When Rose strips except for a necklace?Annaxubella wrote:you mean diamonds, I'll sparkle and impress ShaunZ34L0T wrote:and even cuter with a pearl necklacejetstar wrote:I'd probably look cuter in a sailor scout outfitAnnaxubella wrote:well of course I'm cuteI even look like houtaru
![]()
![]()
![]()
-
Annaxubella
- Visitor
Re: re: MISty and ASh in a locked room having affairs...
I don't know what he meanssweet_love wrote:I think he meant like in Titanic. When Rose strips except for a necklace?Annaxubella wrote:you mean diamonds, I'll sparkle and impress ShaunZ34L0T wrote:and even cuter with a pearl necklacejetstar wrote: I'd probably look cuter in a sailor scout outfit![]()
![]()
![]()
-
anime_rox666
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 506
- Joined: Feb 25, 2005 2:42am
- Gender: Female
Re: MISty and ASh in a locked room having affairs...
okok ^^ let's see let's seegalfwend wrote:if u want to se wat are they doing pm me....
re: MISty and ASh in a locked room having affairs...
Watch Titanic. All will be revealed. (Literally)
In an uncaring universe it is up to us to determine our own destinies.
-
Z34L0T
- Visitor
Re: re: MISty and ASh in a locked room having affairs...
none of the above.Annaxubella wrote:I don't know what he meanssweet_love wrote:I think he meant like in Titanic. When Rose strips except for a necklace?Annaxubella wrote:you mean diamonds, I'll sparkle and impress ShaunZ34L0T wrote: and even cuter with a pearl necklace![]()
![]()
![]()
-
sweet kiss
- Visitor
Re: re: MISty and ASh in a locked room having affairs...
Quaker wrote:Watch Titanic. All will be revealed. (Literally)
-
Annaxubella
- Visitor
re: MISty and ASh in a locked room having affairs...
yeah, it's a true story with a fake romance
-
sweet kiss
- Visitor
re: MISty and ASh in a locked room having affairs...
Fake - you could say that 
-
Annaxubella
- Visitor
re: MISty and ASh in a locked room having affairs...
FAKE and like a TRUE ROMANCE STORY!!!

-
Z34L0T
- Visitor
re: MISty and ASh in a locked room having affairs...
it isn't true love when you just [censored] at first sight and then freeze to death in the ocean like a dumbass
I think there's another word for it.
I think there's another word for it.
