Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

hey jetsr is here

Hentai, or anime porn. Only enter if you are of legal age to view such content.
Z34L0T
Visitor

Re: re: hey jetsr is here

Post by Z34L0T »

jetstar wrote:why dont you try this :-k before you do this ](*,) again
now that you mention it I think maybe hitting my head on a wall WOULD be more fun than posting here :mrgreen:
Z34L0T
Visitor

Re: re: hey jetsr is here

Post by Z34L0T »

sweet kiss wrote:Yes. Please do think before you act.
I agree totally with what jestar said. read what he put and think about it. that can be your start about thinking abiut what you say
I suggest you think a bit first too, you made a spelling error in that underlined part.
jetstar
Visitor

re: hey jetsr is here

Post by jetstar »

i know some people may have not noticed so let me be clear I AM A GIRL
Locked