Page 3 of 3

re: what's your theme song?

Posted: Jun 28, 2005 9:02pm
by Angel of Music
My theme song is..........'As the World Falls Down' from the movie 'Labyrinth'. :mrgreen:

re: what's your theme song?

Posted: Jun 29, 2005 3:05am
by Lucia Skyfire
BYOB - System of a Down.

re: what's your theme song?

Posted: Jun 30, 2005 9:40am
by OniKira
Hold Me, Peace, and Perfect Situation, all by Weezer. Oh and Hello,Goodbye by the Beatles.

"What's the deal with my brain? Why am I so obviously insane? In a perfect situation, I let love down the drain. There's the pitch, slow and stright, all I have to is swing and I'm a hero, but I'm a zero."-Perfect Situation, Weezer.

"I am terrified of all things. Frightened of the dark. I am. You are taller than a mountain. Deeper than the sea. You are. Hold Me, hold me. Take me with you 'cause I'm lonely."-Hold Me, Weezer.

"More and more, I can't say no. So afraid of letting go. If there's something I can grab, you can bet I'll pay the tab. Counting all the flowers, waste the precious hours. I need to find some peace."-Peace, Weezer.

"You say yes. I say no. You say stop. I say go, go, go. Oh no. You say goodbye and I say hello. Hello, hello. I don't know why you say goodbye. I say hello."_Hello,Goodbye, The Beatles.

Re: re: what's your theme song?

Posted: Jul 02, 2005 8:59pm
by Panda*
When I'm:

In-Love ~ The Love You Want - Michelle Ayalde :love:

Hyper ~ Lose Control - Missy Eliiot, Ciara, Fatman Scoop \:D/

Sad ~ My Immortal - Evanescence :(

Caring ~ I'll Be - Edwin McCain :mrgreen:

Stupid ~ Foolish Heart - Nina #-o

Missing Someone ~ Officially Missing You - Tamia :|

Flirting ~ Candy Shop - 50 cent :wink:

Mad ~ Feur Frei! - Rammstein :x

Cursing ~ Living Dead Girl - Rob Zombie :twisted:

Confused ~ Lose Yourself - Eminem :?

Crazy ~ Hamster Dance - Blue Man Group :bounce:

Obssesed ~ Stan - Eminem or Obsession - Frankie J 8)

Alone ~ Shadow - Ashlee Simpson :pale:

Wondering ~ Cry - Mandy Moore :-k

Praying ~ Everytime I See You Falling - Jewel [-o<

Expressing Myself ~ Autobiography - Ashlee Simpson :-({|=

Worried ~ Tell Me Where It Hurts - MYMP :roll:

Blushing ~ Pieces Of Me - Ashlee Simpson :oops:

Upset ~ Let Me Go - 3 Doors Down [-(

Sorry ~ Cold -(sorry 4got the artist) :-#


hmm what else?

re: what's your theme song?

Posted: Jul 13, 2005 4:51pm
by Chuck Tha Man
Simple for all occasions-Rain Man

re: what's your theme song?

Posted: Jul 15, 2005 7:57pm
by Angel of Music
Raining On Sunday-Keith Urban

re: what's your theme song?

Posted: Nov 10, 2005 1:06pm
by Andrew
Littel busters by the pillows just plays in the back ground of every thing that goes on around me for some reson :^o ...well it would be cool at least

re: what's your theme song?

Posted: Nov 10, 2005 2:28pm
by Kenshin
I'm Tryna-O-Omarion
O-O-Omarion

Lovers and Friends-Usher

Hot Stuff-Secret-Koda Kumi

re: what's your theme song?

Posted: Nov 10, 2005 10:36pm
by ANGEL OF HELL
1.sad/angry: burn it down-avenged sevenfold
2.revenge: streanth of the world-avenged sevenfold
3.victory/"i love to see you suffer":sidewinder-avenged sevenfold
4.death song: the wicked end avenged sevenfold

i have had expierences with 1-3 and a REALY close expierence with 4.

re: what's your theme song?

Posted: Dec 05, 2005 10:10pm
by Forgotten
Whatever - Our Lady of Peace

re: what's your theme song?

Posted: Dec 06, 2005 4:57pm
by OniKira
Dark of the Matinee-Franz Ferdinand

Black Math-White Stripes

re: what's your theme song?

Posted: Dec 06, 2005 7:16pm
by Pink Supervisor|EL
Crazy Frog- Axel F

&

we are the beaver- Arrogant Worms

re: what's your theme song?

Posted: Dec 06, 2005 8:58pm
by Dark Necrofear
:twisted: Disturbed - Ten Thousand Fists :twisted:

wOOt :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: