Page 3 of 3
Re: re: Pokemon Sucks Hard
Posted: Nov 11, 2005 7:50pm
by Xiam
Chaos_of_Light wrote:I dont know if I already said this but I used to watch it sooo long ago but now its just waaaaaayyy to advanced (too much stuff has happened)
Not really, just keep in mind that Ash is travelling with May (the girl character from the RSE games) and her brother Max (created just for the series), Brock is back (yay) but Misty's still in Kanto (aww), May is doing the Competition shtuff from the games while Ash is doing the Gyms, and... other than that, there's very little to try and deal with. You pretty much gather who has what Pokémon when they call them out.
But yeah, whoever complains about Pokémon is just afraid to like it - or they're still on the whole "Pikachu is the most popular, Pikachu sucks, therefore Pokémon sucks" - NO! NO NO NO!
And to whoever said that Emerald was out for a while, to the person who wanted it: Please keep in mind where the person lives (Europe gets it a while after America, and America gets it a while after Japan), and also the date they posted.
I'd go check who these people are, but I'm lazy and my computer is lagging.
re: Pokemon Sucks Hard
Posted: Nov 11, 2005 10:56pm
by Xehanort
They should call it Pok'epuke!

re: Pokemon Sucks Hard
Posted: Nov 14, 2005 2:36pm
by Mr.Lux
naa pokemon zcool i used to watch it all the time
but it kinda got boring though but is still cool
and speciale the games are oke

Re: re: Pokemon Sucks Hard
Posted: Jan 01, 2006 5:19pm
by Kobo-Kun
Zatchy wrote:They should call it Pok'epuke!

... Not Funny ...
Re: Pokemon Sucks Hard
Posted: Jan 02, 2006 9:38am
by Pyro Psycho
O-M-S wrote:
Only 5-8 yearolder's play Pok'emon or
like it.
Lol sure.........only 5 year olds throw fits too
re: Pokemon Sucks Hard
Posted: Jan 05, 2006 8:57pm
by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
He didn't even spell Pokemon Right 
What's the bet this person just wanted to see us all get angry at him?
Re: re: Pokemon Sucks Hard
Posted: Jan 05, 2006 9:23pm
by Pyro Psycho
Yami.Haga.Ryuzaki.Chan wrote:He didn't even spell Pokemon Right 
What's the bet this person just wanted to see us all get angry at him?
Meh he's not worth my time anyways
re: Pokemon Sucks Hard
Posted: Jan 05, 2006 9:57pm
by Nathan~Chevalier
i cant believe out of all people you envy hate the show

re: Pokemon Sucks Hard
Posted: Jan 06, 2006 1:16am
by 日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
Lol just a warning up ahead, please dont follow some people's example and offend the user that has made this thread, then you are no better than him, and if he hates Pokemon, its ok, everyone has different tastes in anime. Oh and O-M-S...Could you possibly give a stronger argument for why it sucks? Because what you said doesnt really hold.
I like Pokemon games...especially a homemade pokemon game I played....It had something to do to extinct pokemon...I think
Re: re: Pokemon Sucks Hard
Posted: Jan 06, 2006 1:45pm
by Pyro Psycho
Homunculus_Pride wrote:i cant believe out of all people you envy hate the show

what are you talking about? I love the show
Re: Pokemon Sucks Hard
Posted: Jan 06, 2006 2:21pm
by Battousai The Manslayer
Fallen Angel of Chaos wrote:O-M-S wrote:
Only 5-8 yearolder's play Pok'emon or
like it.
it doesnt suck half as hard a a prejudgical, sterotypical moron such as urself
Ouch.

I dislike the Pokemon anime but the games are awesome and if you really think about it to understand the whole concept of the game and how to properly create a team and use items I say you need to be at least 13. I mean it took me a while to learn how to properly use EVs/IVs to my advantage. The games are much more complex than they seem on the surface.
re: Pokemon Sucks Hard
Posted: Jan 06, 2006 3:21pm
by Pyrokinetic Singer
Pokemon is so lame now!
re: Pokemon Sucks Hard
Posted: Jan 06, 2006 3:24pm
by Battousai The Manslayer
Really? Why do you say that?

Re: re: Pokemon Sucks Hard
Posted: Jan 08, 2006 8:27am
by Pyro Psycho
Kolulu wrote:Pokemon is so lame now!
I dont and thats all that matters =]
Re: re: Pokemon Sucks Hard
Posted: May 04, 2006 11:42pm
by PokemonFan85646
The show isn't half as bad as OMS puts it. Get your facts straight first, OMS. There are a lot of adults, teenagers, etc. who play it, it is defenitly not just for 5-8 year olds. And I'd even say it was safe to say that 5-year-olds would have a hard time with it. And the show is awesome, though there is always room for improvement in every show. Moreover, if you are going to complain about Pokemon, this is the WRONG place to do it. Go somewhere else for that.