Page 21 of 76

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Nov 20, 2007 3:12pm
by KoYue
"Fun?" Rizel echoed blankly as if she didn't understand.
-
"Quantum neuroscience," Nana muttered sarcastically as she opened a biology book.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Nov 20, 2007 3:15pm
by Seras
"Really hard science" he said quietly to himself and wiped his jaw with a tissue the tossed the tissue into the wastebasket.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Nov 20, 2007 3:18pm
by KoYue
"Did you get your books yet?" Nana asked quietly.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Nov 20, 2007 3:19pm
by Seras
"No" He said looking at the board, there was some assignment written up there.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Nov 20, 2007 3:25pm
by KoYue
Nana sighed and stood up. "Let's go to the library. Teacher won't mind. He's half dead anyway."

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Nov 20, 2007 3:26pm
by Seras
"Wheres the library?"

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Nov 20, 2007 3:34pm
by KoYue
"Center," Nana said, pointing out the window in the direction of a cylindrical glass building surrounded by smooth, flowing abstract sculptures.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Nov 20, 2007 3:36pm
by Seras
Edward stood up and left he headed out of the room and for the stairs.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Nov 20, 2007 4:07pm
by KoYue
"You at least have a library card, right?" Nana asked as she followed.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Nov 20, 2007 4:08pm
by Seras
"No..." He said but he continued to walk

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Nov 20, 2007 4:12pm
by KoYue
"How about an I.D. card?" Nana asked wearily.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Nov 20, 2007 4:15pm
by Seras
"Like a drivers permit?"

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Nov 20, 2007 4:19pm
by KoYue
Nana rolled her eyes. "No, the school one."

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Nov 20, 2007 4:20pm
by Seras
"my last school didn't have ID's" He walked down some of the stairs

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Nov 20, 2007 4:23pm
by KoYue
"Please tell me you at least have your schedule."

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Nov 20, 2007 4:24pm
by Seras
"Uh... yeah, somewhere" HE started patting his pockets.