dude!!! seriously! leave everyone alone!!!!!! quit making it seem like their opinion is wrong, and you are right. you're not a god, you're not a king. shut up and leave people alone!Gyro Zeppeli wrote:You have no tasteZeianStar wrote:My FAVE Animé characters are Ichigo Kurosaki, Naruto Umaki,Inuyasha, Kagome. Well................I also like Zatchball.
Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Who's your Favourite anime Character?
Re: Who's your Favourite anime Character?
Doushite sakai wa sakasa ni muryoku ni nagareteku no?
-
Gyro Zeppeli
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1791
- Joined: Apr 07, 2005 6:35pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Who's your Favourite anime Character?
I just hate the fact that people never venture outside the mainstream, horribly overrated series. Let me tell you what, dropping Bleach and Naruto to read JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and GUNM was one of the best decisions I have ever madekyra-chan wrote:dude!!! seriously! leave everyone alone!!!!!! quit making it seem like their opinion is wrong, and you are right. you're not a god, you're not a king. shut up and leave people alone!Gyro Zeppeli wrote:You have no tasteZeianStar wrote:My FAVE Animé characters are Ichigo Kurosaki, Naruto Umaki,Inuyasha, Kagome. Well................I also like Zatchball.
In the beginning was the Win, and the Win was with Gai, and the Win was Gai.
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
-
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7355
- Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Who's your Favourite anime Character?
Are we only allowed to post one favorite or many? I'm seeing lots of lists and I'm not quite sure what to post myself...
...
I'll post my 10 favourites I suppose, they're ALL EQUAL - I couldn't decide which I liked more~ (notice that two of them are incorperated into my username!)
1. Usopp from One Piece.
Usopp is total genius. Why more people don't like him - I just don't know... isn't he bishie enough for you? D< USOPP FOR PRESIDENT!
2. Ryoko Asakura from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.
Adorable, smart, cute schoolgirl/Psychotic killer alien interface.
Ha Ha... um what?
3. Manjoume Jun from Yu-Gi-Oh! GX.
Originally emo - then falls in love with sexeh Asuka and turns into lovesick spazz.
Ha Ha, Spazz, Chazz... that rhymes.
4. Dinosaur Ryuzaki from Yu-Gi-Oh!.
MY HERO. BAD MOUTH AND FEEL MY FANGIRLISH WRATH OF D00M!
5. Insector Haga from Yu-Gi-Oh!.
Same as No.4.
Glasses are teh sex.
6. Bon Clay from One Piece.
Oh, come a way... <3 Okama is my favourite japanese word, even though I won't say it for fear of sounding wapanese.
Bon Clay is brilliant. Have you seen him out of his okama get up? Makes me feel sad he's gay V//V lmao.
7. Brooke from One Piece.
I am NOT a necrophilliac. Someone please tell me they recognise Brooke's greatness. Yes? No? Yes?
8. Ren from Elemental Gelade.
Sleepy, adorable, portable weapon girl. Man she's cute.
I WANT ONE!!1!1!one!
9. Giroro from Sgt.Frog.
Gun wielding soldier frogs? YOU BET I LOVE 'EM!
I hope he and Natsumi get together, even though that could potentially look like beastiality... wait, is it different for frog aliens...?
10 Rando from Pretty Face.
LMAO - poor guy - stuck with the face of the girl he likes. He's quite hot actually, when he's not beating the crap out of the guys flirting with him.
Those are ten of my favourites. I actually do believe Usopp is my all time favourite now.
Oh - and Gyro (the user)! xDD I read some of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, and thanks for the link a while back~
Story is a little different to what I'm used to, but it's still good. =D
EDIT:- Guys - Gyro isn't being mean, he's trying to help you expand your range. <3
Believe me - you'd be surprised about the lesser known manga and anime out there! Some of it is absolute gold, it just didn't get as big a start as others did, like Naruto or Bleach did.
...
I'll post my 10 favourites I suppose, they're ALL EQUAL - I couldn't decide which I liked more~ (notice that two of them are incorperated into my username!)
1. Usopp from One Piece.
Usopp is total genius. Why more people don't like him - I just don't know... isn't he bishie enough for you? D< USOPP FOR PRESIDENT!
2. Ryoko Asakura from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.
Adorable, smart, cute schoolgirl/Psychotic killer alien interface.
Ha Ha... um what?
3. Manjoume Jun from Yu-Gi-Oh! GX.
Originally emo - then falls in love with sexeh Asuka and turns into lovesick spazz.
Ha Ha, Spazz, Chazz... that rhymes.
4. Dinosaur Ryuzaki from Yu-Gi-Oh!.
MY HERO. BAD MOUTH AND FEEL MY FANGIRLISH WRATH OF D00M!
5. Insector Haga from Yu-Gi-Oh!.
Same as No.4.
Glasses are teh sex.
6. Bon Clay from One Piece.
Oh, come a way... <3 Okama is my favourite japanese word, even though I won't say it for fear of sounding wapanese.
Bon Clay is brilliant. Have you seen him out of his okama get up? Makes me feel sad he's gay V//V lmao.
7. Brooke from One Piece.
I am NOT a necrophilliac. Someone please tell me they recognise Brooke's greatness. Yes? No? Yes?
8. Ren from Elemental Gelade.
Sleepy, adorable, portable weapon girl. Man she's cute.
I WANT ONE!!1!1!one!
9. Giroro from Sgt.Frog.
Gun wielding soldier frogs? YOU BET I LOVE 'EM!
I hope he and Natsumi get together, even though that could potentially look like beastiality... wait, is it different for frog aliens...?
10 Rando from Pretty Face.
LMAO - poor guy - stuck with the face of the girl he likes. He's quite hot actually, when he's not beating the crap out of the guys flirting with him.
Those are ten of my favourites. I actually do believe Usopp is my all time favourite now.
Oh - and Gyro (the user)! xDD I read some of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, and thanks for the link a while back~
Story is a little different to what I'm used to, but it's still good. =D
EDIT:- Guys - Gyro isn't being mean, he's trying to help you expand your range. <3
Believe me - you'd be surprised about the lesser known manga and anime out there! Some of it is absolute gold, it just didn't get as big a start as others did, like Naruto or Bleach did.
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
and swear to a love that will not fade.
Re: Who's your Favourite anime Character?
Matter of Opinion Guys. Its All in the Mattter of Opinions!
Hm Hm Hm Ha Ha Ha HA HA HAAA
Re: Who's your Favourite anime Character?
okay, quit making me feel like a freaking broken record! you're entitled to your opinion and to like what you want, but everyone else is too!! QUIT RUINING IT FOR EVERYONE!!! do everyone a favor and leave us alone!Gyro Zeppeli wrote:I just hate the fact that people never venture outside the mainstream, horribly overrated series. Let me tell you what, dropping Bleach and Naruto to read JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and GUNM was one of the best decisions I have ever madekyra-chan wrote:dude!!! seriously! leave everyone alone!!!!!! quit making it seem like their opinion is wrong, and you are right. you're not a god, you're not a king. shut up and leave people alone!Gyro Zeppeli wrote:You have no tasteZeianStar wrote:My FAVE Animé characters are Ichigo Kurosaki, Naruto Umaki,Inuyasha, Kagome. Well................I also like Zatchball.
heed Thumper's words: "if ya can't say somethin' nice, don't say nothin' at all..."
+this is a favorite character thread. IT DOESN'T MEAN THESE ARE THE ONLY SHOWS PEOPLE WATCH. pay attention.
Doushite sakai wa sakasa ni muryoku ni nagareteku no?
Re: Who's your Favourite anime Character?
I Think I Remember Saying That I Liked This Chick Before.....But if I Didn't Then I'll Say It Now.
I Like This Chick!! =3
Ichigo is Cool Man!! Don't Diss!!
I Like This Chick!! =3
Ichigo is Cool Man!! Don't Diss!!
Hm Hm Hm Ha Ha Ha HA HA HAAA
-
Gyro Zeppeli
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1791
- Joined: Apr 07, 2005 6:35pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Who's your Favourite anime Character?
An opinion is less valid however if their horizon is more limitedkyra-chan wrote:
okay, quit making me feel like a freaking broken record! you're entitled to your opinion and to like what you want, but everyone else is too!! QUIT RUINING IT FOR EVERYONE!!! do everyone a favor and leave us alone!
As Yami-Haga Ryuzaki stated, I just want everyone to give the lesser known series a chance. JJBA really does have characters with the most unique personalities I have ever seen and are quite well developed. Now with Bleach on the other hand, the characters are all terribly cliche (although, I do understand that some people are fine with this) and have zero development (even a die-hard Bleach fan will have to admit that Kubo can't do decent character development for jack [censored]. If they say otherwise they are lying)heed Thumper's words: "if ya can't say somethin' nice, don't say nothin' at all..."
I do pay attention, and none of these people do read or watch very much anime outside the mainstream. I say this because I've talked with these people enough+this is a favorite character thread. IT DOESN'T MEAN THESE ARE THE ONLY SHOWS PEOPLE WATCH. pay attention.
While I do admit that Ichigo did begin with a lot of potential (as did the series itself) Kubo has really done a hack job with developing the main character and the entire plot of the series.Ichigo is Cool Man!! Don't Diss!!
In the beginning was the Win, and the Win was with Gai, and the Win was Gai.
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
- devilsmaster
- Ramen Slurping Otaku
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Nov 16, 2007 2:20am
Re: Who's your Favourite anime Character?
Well, I love Naruto and Pokemon.They entertain me a lot.
Please visit my blog on
Download Anime Episodes
Download Anime Episodes
Re: Who's your Favourite anime Character?
GYRO ZEPPELI: you keep saying the same thing over and over and therefore you fail.
there ARE more anime out there than just JJBA.....
and there is nothing wrong with other people sticking to mainstream. why do you care anyways??? JUST LET PEOPLE LIKE WHAT THEY LIKE.
you really get on my nerves. stop talking. quit this site. go away. drop of the earth.
there ARE more anime out there than just JJBA.....
and there is nothing wrong with other people sticking to mainstream. why do you care anyways??? JUST LET PEOPLE LIKE WHAT THEY LIKE.
you really get on my nerves. stop talking. quit this site. go away. drop of the earth.
Doushite sakai wa sakasa ni muryoku ni nagareteku no?
-
Gyro Zeppeli
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1791
- Joined: Apr 07, 2005 6:35pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Who's your Favourite anime Character?
And you don't?kyra-chan wrote:GYRO ZEPPELI: you keep saying the same thing over and over and therefore you fail.
[qute]there ARE more anime out there than just JJBA.....[/quote]I know. There's Berserk, Monster, Bastard!!, Hokuto no Ken, Hunter x Hunter, etc. and all of them are way better than Bleach or Naruto
I care because if people stop watching/reading Bleach and Naruto, maybe the authors will actually try to improve the seriesand there is nothing wrong with other people sticking to mainstream. why do you care anyways??? JUST LET PEOPLE LIKE WHAT THEY LIKE.
You really think I'm going to leave because one poster with less than 100 posts and 4 months on the site tells me toyou really get on my nerves. stop talking. quit this site. go away.
Oh, you wished death upon me, I'm scareddrop of the earth.
In the beginning was the Win, and the Win was with Gai, and the Win was Gai.
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
Re: Who's your Favourite anime Character?
Alright Calm Down Now. This is About The Anime Characters We Like, Not About You Two Throwing Eachother Off The Earth and What Not.
So uuuuuuuuuuuuummm......STOP ARGUING AND GET OVER IT!!!!
Oh Yeah I Missed One, I Also Like Haru Glory From Rave Master.
So uuuuuuuuuuuuummm......STOP ARGUING AND GET OVER IT!!!!
Oh Yeah I Missed One, I Also Like Haru Glory From Rave Master.
Hm Hm Hm Ha Ha Ha HA HA HAAA
Re: Who's your Favourite anime Character?
It's very easy for us to find lesser known animes and mangas. Hell, I find them all the time. I still like Bleach better than all of them. Of course, knowing Gyro, he'll probably see this and then claim that I'm lying and never read/watched these other manga/anime. The reason, because I still like Bleach more. He seems to think that it's impossible for anybody to like Bleach more than anything else.EDIT:- Guys - Gyro isn't being mean, he's trying to help you expand your range. <3
Believe me - you'd be surprised about the lesser known manga and anime out there! Some of it is absolute gold, it just didn't get as big a start as others did, like Naruto or Bleach did.
I've tried JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and GUNM, just like he says. I hate them. Because of this he'll just say that I never actually watched/read them.
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
-
Gyro Zeppeli
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1791
- Joined: Apr 07, 2005 6:35pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Who's your Favourite anime Character?
The reason I think you haven't is because they are well, difficult to find. I know of 2 places outside Naruto Forums Trading Post where you can find JJBA, and one of them is only 5 volumes in (end of part 1)Hallow Ichigo wrote:It's very easy for us to find lesser known animes and mangas. Hell, I find them all the time. I still like Bleach better than all of them. Of course, knowing Gyro, he'll probably see this and then claim that I'm lying and never read/watched these other manga/anime. The reason, because I still like Bleach more.
He seems to think that it's impossible for anybody to like Bleach more than anything else.
Because the series is as repetitive and predictable as pokemon now with an equally as half-assed plot. I could at least understand why people liked it before Hueco Mundo, but now it is a total mystery why people still like it (although, I have to admit that adult Nell is hot, and she is the only thing keeping Bleach from Inuyasha level fail. Oh, and Kenpachi)
How far are you in Jojo's Bizarre Adventure? Part 4 with Josuke is when it really becomes my favorite. Part 5 only gets better than 4.I've tried JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and GUNM, just like he says. I hate them. Because of this he'll just say that I never actually watched/read them.
As for GUNM, it all goes down to whether or not you like Berserk
In the beginning was the Win, and the Win was with Gai, and the Win was Gai.
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
-
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7355
- Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Who's your Favourite anime Character?
Alright guys; you've got to stop this. Opinions and arguements are all part of discussion - and I can allow that; but if you start "attacking" other users - then it's game over and some moderator will come along and lock and remove the thread; and because this is one of the most common threads in the General Anime section, it will just pop up again and you guys will begin arguing once more.
WE ALL HAVE DIFFERENT TASTES.
True, some of them suck, some of them don't.
I've met people who tell me that the greatest anime of all time is Naruto - and I tell them it bores the crap out of me.
I tell people that The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya is the most genius show ever - and people tell me that's stupid.
MAINSTREAM/LESSER KNOWN:- It's all different the individual. We can have this arguement until doomsday, it's just going to get people angry and ruin a perfectly good thread.
I suggest that if you wish to continue this discussion; start up a new thread called "Mainstream/Lesser Known animes" - at least there you're not going to be bothering the people who came to list their favorite characters.
Like most people on AA - I'm here to mingle.
I like how Gyro has different tastes then regular people (and he's funny with avatars =D), I like how Ichigo says what he's thinking (lol at indeed <3) - and thank god Amray tries to keep the peace (Yay for Selphie and Yuri).
So don't think I'm trying to shut you guys down; because personally I like everyone here.
We do need to stop arguing now, this isn't the right thread to argue in. I suggest someone starts up that new thread to continue this discussion so it won't continue here. If I see anymore of it here; you're going to have me come out of my cushy retirement job.
You don't wanna do that guys <3
Keep it clean now; FAVORITE CHARACTERS.
...
I'm going to go start that topic.
WE ALL HAVE DIFFERENT TASTES.
True, some of them suck, some of them don't.
I've met people who tell me that the greatest anime of all time is Naruto - and I tell them it bores the crap out of me.
I tell people that The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya is the most genius show ever - and people tell me that's stupid.
MAINSTREAM/LESSER KNOWN:- It's all different the individual. We can have this arguement until doomsday, it's just going to get people angry and ruin a perfectly good thread.
I suggest that if you wish to continue this discussion; start up a new thread called "Mainstream/Lesser Known animes" - at least there you're not going to be bothering the people who came to list their favorite characters.
Like most people on AA - I'm here to mingle.
I like how Gyro has different tastes then regular people (and he's funny with avatars =D), I like how Ichigo says what he's thinking (lol at indeed <3) - and thank god Amray tries to keep the peace (Yay for Selphie and Yuri).
So don't think I'm trying to shut you guys down; because personally I like everyone here.
We do need to stop arguing now, this isn't the right thread to argue in. I suggest someone starts up that new thread to continue this discussion so it won't continue here. If I see anymore of it here; you're going to have me come out of my cushy retirement job.
You don't wanna do that guys <3
Keep it clean now; FAVORITE CHARACTERS.
...
I'm going to go start that topic.
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
and swear to a love that will not fade.
Re: Who's your Favourite anime Character?
...for crap animes. and good on him. why should he like JoJo's Bizarre Adventure?Gyro Zeppeli wrote:You have no tasteZeianStar wrote:My FAVE Animé characters are Ichigo Kurosaki, Naruto Umaki,Inuyasha, Kagome. Well................I also like Zatchball.
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is one of the most generic animes ever. Nothing compared to Dragon Ball Z or Naruto.
great friends: Jesus Christ. Dragon X. Locke. Ender. Bambi. Russel.
Re: Who's your Favourite anime Character?
Kyosuke Nanbu. I like his personallity.
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
