Page 23 of 76
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Nov 21, 2007 9:28pm
by Seras
He snapped out of it and looked at her "Yes?"
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Nov 21, 2007 9:34pm
by KoYue
"Where is your mind?" Nana asked huffily as she placed her hands on her hips.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Nov 22, 2007 5:13am
by Seras
"That's a very good question Nana, but I'm afraid I can't tell you for You might bruise my arm" He grinned like a little boy did when he had accomplished digging a hole to China.[even though they really didn't]
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Nov 22, 2007 9:11am
by KoYue
"I might hit you more if you don't tell me," Nana murmured dangerously.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Nov 22, 2007 3:03pm
by Seras
"I was just thinking of how you would look as an egyptian. Have you ever seen that Mummy movie? I'm thinking that one girl in the beginning... Anuk sunamon? how ever you say(or spell) it." He was looking at the sky now.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Nov 22, 2007 6:13pm
by Ninja_X
hey i have to go to the library to get something do you want to come?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Nov 22, 2007 6:18pm
by Seras
(I forgot about lennox! >_< my bad)
Lennox was tapped on the shoulder, she looked up and it was the Libraian. "Can you help out today?" It was obviously a new libraian becuase she was talking to her. Lennox nodded and stood up. "Where do you need me?" She asked quietly. The libraian pointed towards the front desk. She looked stressed out and a bit freaked. Lennox made her way to the front desk and put on a volenteer badge. The new libraian followed and took a cart of books to put up. "Thanks your a life saver" Lennox started checking out some books to some students quietly.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Nov 22, 2007 6:24pm
by Ninja_X
*ditches Rizel and heads tword the library* *walking to the library* i wonder what ill check out.... *gets to the library door just as 3 guys show up..accidently bumps into them* Guy 1: Hey you got a problem punk
Guys 2&3; yeah you got a problem
nah man just chill *punches guy #1 in the stomach and kicks guys 2&3 in the chest* and next time dont be bumping in to me... *opens the library door and walks inside* *sees a girl handing out books to the other students* hey you girl what are you doing after this *waves hand at the books* job?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Nov 22, 2007 6:25pm
by Seras
Lennox looks at the boy "Can I help you with anything?"
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Nov 22, 2007 10:24pm
by KoYue
"That's a rather odd thought," Nana commented with a slightly raised eyebrow. "Why were you thinking that?"
-
Sighing, Rizel sat down on a concrete slab in the middle of the courtyard and rested her head against a tall pillar.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Nov 23, 2007 11:29am
by Seras
Edward shrugged "I don't know. Just my imagination"
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Nov 23, 2007 11:47am
by KoYue
"Just . . . just get in there!" Nana commanded as she snapped her fingers in the direction of the library.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Nov 23, 2007 11:48am
by Seras
Edward held up his hands "Okay okay" He walked to the library then stepped in, a slightly cold breeze hit him as he walked in. He looked around "It's clean"
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Nov 23, 2007 11:53am
by KoYue
"Really now?" Nana asked sarcastically as she followed.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Nov 23, 2007 11:55am
by Seras
"Yes really. Now where do I go?" He looked at her, he didn't know what he was really doing here in the first place.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Nov 23, 2007 12:36pm
by KoYue
"How about the front desk?" Nana suggested with a roll of her eyes as she grabbed his shoulders and directed him towards the desk. "Just give the nice lady your schedule and you'll be fine."