Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Your Mood For Today
Re: Your Mood For Today
Well, I'm voting in NZ's general election tomorrow.
So, quite excited and apprehensive.
So, quite excited and apprehensive.
"Turn on your shine and hold me near"
-
..shuichi..
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1588
- Joined: Mar 16, 2005 3:18am
- Contact:
Re: Your Mood For Today
Mood: Lonely
Reason: Obvious, I believe
Reason: Obvious, I believe
«If you aren’t remembered, then you never existed»
-
+ тнє ѕαιηт +
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 427
- Joined: Nov 01, 2008 11:21pm
- Gender: Male
-
scorpionwarrior
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2471
- Joined: Jan 30, 2007 8:10pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Your Mood For Today
Mood: Bleh
Reason: It's 2am and I plan on not sleeping and I just feel like everything's about to go Boom in my life (meaning chaos)
Reason: It's 2am and I plan on not sleeping and I just feel like everything's about to go Boom in my life (meaning chaos)
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang
Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
Re: Your Mood For Today
Mood: feeling sick
Reason: i'm sick... o__o'
Reason: i'm sick... o__o'
olááá
L'Arc~en~Ciel forever~
o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o
quando pousar e abrir os olhos como seria bom se te encontrasse com um sorriso...
tchau~
L'Arc~en~Ciel forever~
o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o
quando pousar e abrir os olhos como seria bom se te encontrasse com um sorriso...
tchau~
-
..shuichi..
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1588
- Joined: Mar 16, 2005 3:18am
- Contact:
Re: Your Mood For Today
Mood: upset
Reason: so many...
Reason: so many...
«If you aren’t remembered, then you never existed»
Re: Your Mood For Today
Last day of work tomorrow before my holiday, very excited.
"Turn on your shine and hold me near"
Re: Your Mood For Today
Super moody.
AA Sibs: Coin-Boy, Casual, Biki, Tyche
AA Hubbies: EL, Kura, AOH I wuv my hubbies. All 3 of them. <3
AA X-mas Pressy: Cloud AA Luv: Cold
AA Child: Dogboy, Pervert. AA Grandchild: Master InuYasha
That'll do fangirl, that'll do.
AA Hubbies: EL, Kura, AOH I wuv my hubbies. All 3 of them. <3
AA X-mas Pressy: Cloud AA Luv: Cold
AA Child: Dogboy, Pervert. AA Grandchild: Master InuYasha
That'll do fangirl, that'll do.
-
abby_baby243
- Baka Otaku
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Nov 06, 2008 2:50pm
- Gender: Female
-
Freddie Mercury
- Newbie Otaku
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Nov 09, 2008 4:53pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Your Mood For Today
Mood: ROFL
Reason: Freddy Mercury.
Reason: Freddy Mercury.
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
- Sasami Jurai
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7018
- Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Your Mood For Today
Mood: Happy
Reason: Goin' out for Japanese reaaaalllll soon
Reason: Goin' out for Japanese reaaaalllll soon
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
There is a light that never goes out~
-
scorpionwarrior
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2471
- Joined: Jan 30, 2007 8:10pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Your Mood For Today
Mood: Sorta depressive I guess
Reason: Family, defiable logic issues within myself and other reasons possibly o_O
Reason: Family, defiable logic issues within myself and other reasons possibly o_O
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang
Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
Re: Your Mood For Today
Mood: Pain?
Reason: I think it's cause I don't really eat. T.T
Reason: I think it's cause I don't really eat. T.T
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
-
abby_baby243
- Baka Otaku
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Nov 06, 2008 2:50pm
- Gender: Female
-
Coynotreally
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 295
- Joined: Sep 04, 2006 6:24pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Your Mood For Today
Mood: Stressed out
Reason: Everything
Reason: Everything
Don't be fooled by appearances what might look sweet on the outside could be rotten in the inside.
Education will never be as expensive as ignorance.
Education will never be as expensive as ignorance.
