Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

A-Z Band Name Game!

Discussions about anything music-related.
Cherry Darling
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 4179
Joined: Apr 15, 2005 2:03am
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Cherry Darling »

Rise Against
When I say 'Let's keep in touch' I really mean I wish that you'd grow up.
Zack is my Rock N Roll partner ♥ 8)
Captain Jack is my awesome AA brother :pirate:
Miss Elizabeth is my awesome AA sister / ♥Bambi♥
Sushigirl
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1417
Joined: Feb 12, 2006 8:53pm
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Sushigirl »

Trapt
*~she tied you to a kitchen chair, she broke your throne, she cut your hair, and from your lips she drew the hallelujah~*
Cherry Darling
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 4179
Joined: Apr 15, 2005 2:03am
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Cherry Darling »

Turbonegro
When I say 'Let's keep in touch' I really mean I wish that you'd grow up.
Zack is my Rock N Roll partner ♥ 8)
Captain Jack is my awesome AA brother :pirate:
Miss Elizabeth is my awesome AA sister / ♥Bambi♥
Sushigirl
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1417
Joined: Feb 12, 2006 8:53pm
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Sushigirl »

Orgy
*~she tied you to a kitchen chair, she broke your throne, she cut your hair, and from your lips she drew the hallelujah~*
Cherry Darling
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 4179
Joined: Apr 15, 2005 2:03am
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Cherry Darling »

Yearning
When I say 'Let's keep in touch' I really mean I wish that you'd grow up.
Zack is my Rock N Roll partner ♥ 8)
Captain Jack is my awesome AA brother :pirate:
Miss Elizabeth is my awesome AA sister / ♥Bambi♥
Sushigirl
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1417
Joined: Feb 12, 2006 8:53pm
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Sushigirl »

Gorillaz
*~she tied you to a kitchen chair, she broke your throne, she cut your hair, and from your lips she drew the hallelujah~*
User avatar
Nanashi
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1319
Joined: Dec 31, 2005 7:23pm

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Nanashi »

ZZ Top. Peace out :color:
Now is the time to choose, die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! - Auron
La Tua Cantante
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5600
Joined: Jun 29, 2005 3:39pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by La Tua Cantante »

Papa Roach.
I want your lungs to stop working without me.
<3Love has no limits
User avatar
Nanashi
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1319
Joined: Dec 31, 2005 7:23pm

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Nanashi »

Hawthorne Heights. Peace out :color:
Now is the time to choose, die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! - Auron
Cherry Darling
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 4179
Joined: Apr 15, 2005 2:03am
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Cherry Darling »

Sepultura
When I say 'Let's keep in touch' I really mean I wish that you'd grow up.
Zack is my Rock N Roll partner ♥ 8)
Captain Jack is my awesome AA brother :pirate:
Miss Elizabeth is my awesome AA sister / ♥Bambi♥
Sushigirl
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1417
Joined: Feb 12, 2006 8:53pm
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Sushigirl »

Alien ant Farm
*~she tied you to a kitchen chair, she broke your throne, she cut your hair, and from your lips she drew the hallelujah~*
Cherry Darling
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 4179
Joined: Apr 15, 2005 2:03am
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Cherry Darling »

Memento Mori
When I say 'Let's keep in touch' I really mean I wish that you'd grow up.
Zack is my Rock N Roll partner ♥ 8)
Captain Jack is my awesome AA brother :pirate:
Miss Elizabeth is my awesome AA sister / ♥Bambi♥
Sushigirl
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1417
Joined: Feb 12, 2006 8:53pm
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Sushigirl »

India.Arie
*~she tied you to a kitchen chair, she broke your throne, she cut your hair, and from your lips she drew the hallelujah~*
Cherry Darling
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 4179
Joined: Apr 15, 2005 2:03am
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Cherry Darling »

Emperor
When I say 'Let's keep in touch' I really mean I wish that you'd grow up.
Zack is my Rock N Roll partner ♥ 8)
Captain Jack is my awesome AA brother :pirate:
Miss Elizabeth is my awesome AA sister / ♥Bambi♥
Sailor Venus
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2247
Joined: May 06, 2005 10:36am
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Sailor Venus »

Ramones.
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ~
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
User avatar
Imperfect Paradise
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 139
Joined: Jul 01, 2005 4:35pm

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Imperfect Paradise »

Simon and Garfunkel
Your eyes can be so cruel just as I can be so Cruel
Locked