Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Your Mood For Today
- Sasami Jurai
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7018
- Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Your Mood For Today
Mood: Content
Reason: I bought a pack of Twilight Premium Trading Cards at Hot Topic.
Reason: I bought a pack of Twilight Premium Trading Cards at Hot Topic.
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
There is a light that never goes out~
Re: Your Mood For Today
(Good grief, trading cards now?
)
Happy
Mommy is making fried noodles ^^
Happy
Mommy is making fried noodles ^^
Since when does something have to make sense to be logical?
-
scorpionwarrior
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2471
- Joined: Jan 30, 2007 8:10pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Your Mood For Today
Mood: Appauled but happy
Reason: Fangirls ruin everything! XD But I have a twilight drawing in progress that will change everything MWAHAHAHA >=)
Reason: Fangirls ruin everything! XD But I have a twilight drawing in progress that will change everything MWAHAHAHA >=)
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang
Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
Re: Your Mood For Today
(They do indeed. Make it hilarious)
Mood: Good
ReasonL: Watching Cleopatra
Mood: Good
ReasonL: Watching Cleopatra
Since when does something have to make sense to be logical?
- Sasami Jurai
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7018
- Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Your Mood For Today
Mood: Upset, Irritated, Depressed
Reason: GAH!! .. AWLA;WLALR
Reason: GAH!! .. AWLA;WLALR
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
There is a light that never goes out~
Re: Your Mood For Today
Mood: Slightly irritated
Reason: was spurned when showing concern for a friend](./images/smilies/wall.gif)
Reason: was spurned when showing concern for a friend
Since when does something have to make sense to be logical?
- Sasami Jurai
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7018
- Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Your Mood For Today
(Tell me about that, Rage)
Mood: Content
Reason: There is nothing to worry about for now, except schoolwork.
Mood: Content
Reason: There is nothing to worry about for now, except schoolwork.
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
There is a light that never goes out~
-
scorpionwarrior
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2471
- Joined: Jan 30, 2007 8:10pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Your Mood For Today
Mood: Irritated
Reason: Too much...?
Reason: Too much...?
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang
Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
- Sasami Jurai
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7018
- Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Your Mood For Today
Mood: Chill
Reason: I'm no longer procrastinating.
Reason: I'm no longer procrastinating.
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
There is a light that never goes out~
Re: Your Mood For Today
Mood: regretful
Reason: Proscrastinating and slacking off
Reason: Proscrastinating and slacking off
Since when does something have to make sense to be logical?
- Sasami Jurai
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7018
- Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Your Mood For Today
Mood: Workin'
Reason: Next week is the last week of classes for this semester and the week after is Finals Week. I have tons of schoolwork to do/catch up on.
Reason: Next week is the last week of classes for this semester and the week after is Finals Week. I have tons of schoolwork to do/catch up on.
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
There is a light that never goes out~
- Sasami Jurai
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7018
- Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Your Mood For Today
Mood: Content
Reason: Stuff
Reason: Stuff
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
There is a light that never goes out~
Re: Your Mood For Today
Still massively jet lagged and tired from work.
What a life.
What a life.
"Turn on your shine and hold me near"
Re: Your Mood For Today
(what it is ur job?)
Mood: okay
Reason: Nothing to vex me at the moment
Mood: okay
Reason: Nothing to vex me at the moment
Since when does something have to make sense to be logical?
- Sasami Jurai
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7018
- Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Your Mood For Today
Mood: Giddy
Reason: Rage!!

Reason: Rage!!
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
There is a light that never goes out~

