Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

.::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Seras »

"Okay Okay" He stepped up behind Afro and waited for his turn.

Lennox waited for the guys reply
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by KoYue »

"Why don't you just skip ahead?" Nana suggested.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Seras »

Edward looked back at her "Because it's rude." He waved a finger at her "tsk tsk" he said quietly.

Lennox took notice to them and looked at them, it was Nana and a boy she had never seen before. "Hello Nana, what can I do for you?" She said poilitly. Everyone knew Nana for her cheery disposition, and she repsected Nana for being able to keep it up in this hell hole.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by KoYue »

"Oh, I was wondering if you could help him get his textbooks," Nana said to Lenox with a shy smile, her tone of voice once more cheery and sweet. She lightly pushed Edward forward, saying softly, "I know we shouldn't cut in line, but he needs his books and we need to get back to class, so could you please . . .?"
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Seras »

Lennox nodded "Of course Nana" She looked at Edward "ID?"
-Edward shook his head "Don't have one"
"Okay, do you have your schedule?" Lennox asked
-"Yeah" He took it out of his back pocket and handed it to her.
Lennox unfolded the paper and scanned the classes while writing on another sheet of paper. "Here you go" She slid him back the schedule. "I'll be right back with the books" She headed back into the back room.
-Edward took back his schedule and slipped it back into his pocket "Well, she seems friendly"
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by KoYue »

"She's one of the nice ones," Nana whispered with a wave of her hand. "There's few like her. Then we have the needy ones and the jerks."
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Seras »

"Few like her, so she's rare? Wow, how lucky is she, her boyfriend must be pretty proud" He said the rare as if she were an item on purpose.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by KoYue »

"Too bad the needy ones aren't rare," Nana sighed as she scratched her head.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Seras »

~Lennox walked back to the desk with three books then went back and brought out 2 more and set them on top of the stack. "I'll just get you a library card and the papers and in no time these books will be yours." She knelt down and serached for the book releasing papers.
-Edward nodded "Okay" Then turned back to Nana "Needy ones?" He asked questionly curious.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by KoYue »

"The ones that cling to you because they think you're nice and stare at you with sickening adoration," Nana continued, keeping her voice very quiet. "They're always victims of violence. I'm surprised some of them aren't dead."
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Seras »

-Edward nodded then turned around and leaned over the counter top to see the top of Lennox's head. "Are you a needy person?"
~Lennox just shook her head lightly and pulled out the forms, then opened a drawer and took out a small box and stood back up. She took out a pen and checked a few boxes after looking at the list of books onthe list she had made earlier, then wrote small things then turned the form over to Edward "Please sign here" She laid the pen so the tip was next to the line.
-Edward picked up the pen and signed it and as soon as Lennox had taken that form away from him she put another one in it's place.
~"Please fill out and sign, thank you" She said before ripping off the pink copy of the book form and filing the other two copies. As he filled out the other form.
-Edward glanced at Nana with a facial expression saying 'is she for real?'
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by KoYue »

Nana smiled cheerily and nodded as if to say, "What were you expecting?"
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Seras »

-"Books" Edward held up the form to prove his point that it wasn't a book.
~Lennox returned and took the form from Edward "Thank you" she quickly filed it and returned. She opened the small box and took out a card "Here is your library card and your text books. I'll send the papers over to the office as soon as possible. Thank you for coming" She gave a small smile.
-"Did you know this is a library and not a supermarket?" He said to Lennox as he picked his books up.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by KoYue »

"Thank you very much for helping him," Nanna said as she grabbed Edward and started pushing him out the door. "Please have a nice day."
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Seras »

Lennox just nodded.

"you sugar coated that ALOT, just to let you know" he smiled.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by KoYue »

"What do you mean?" Nana asked, eyebrows raised slightly.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Locked