Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked

Join?

Yes
2
50%
No
0
No votes
Maybe
2
50%
Pending
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 4

User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

he picks her up floating up from the apartments"Calm down i'm not here to hurt you
Nyko
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2767
Joined: May 20, 2006 4:55pm
Contact:

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by Nyko »

Kya fussed trying to get free "put me down"
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

No
Nyko
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2767
Joined: May 20, 2006 4:55pm
Contact:

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by Nyko »

Kya kicked at Sion "i said put me down"
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
Demyx
Visitor

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by Demyx »

Koryu looked at Anarchy, shrugged, and sighed. "Whatever. I'm sorry, kay?"

Kohaku looked at Di and Aaron, and then started to walk out onto the streets. Aaron followed, looking around for Koryu.
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Anarchy frowns"Alright..."

Sion smiled,"No
Demyx
Visitor

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by Demyx »

"What are you frowning for? I apologized." She said, throwing her arms out.
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Anarchy smiled,putting his arms around her waist and lifting her up"I know
Nyko
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2767
Joined: May 20, 2006 4:55pm
Contact:

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by Nyko »

Di followed Aaron "so u two are brothers"

Kya swong at Sion "let go"
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Sion dodged it and smiled"No!
Nyko
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2767
Joined: May 20, 2006 4:55pm
Contact:

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by Nyko »

Kya pulled at his arms "let go"
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

He smiled,"Why should I?
Nyko
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2767
Joined: May 20, 2006 4:55pm
Contact:

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by Nyko »

Kya fusses "cause i asked" she starts to cry "why wont u put me down"
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Cause you'll try to run away.."He frowned
Nyko
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2767
Joined: May 20, 2006 4:55pm
Contact:

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by Nyko »

Kya frowned "well i dont trust people easily so yes i would but not like u couldnt catch up"
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

BUt I want to be your friend
Locked