Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Your Mood For Today
- Taylor_Chan
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 100
- Joined: Apr 11, 2007 7:16am
- Gender: Female
Re: Your Mood For Today
My mood for today is HAPPY mixed with EXCITED! Some much happened today and every little bit of it was worth the moment!
Why is love not meant for me at all? Do I deserve this?
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
-
Tetsumonchi
- Baka Otaku
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Jan 16, 2009 5:13pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Your Mood For Today
I'm feeling pretty good today. And I'm not tired for once! As you guys get to know me better you'll realize that I'm very often suffering from lack of sleep.
-
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7355
- Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Your Mood For Today
Mood: tired but happy.
Reason: I can't get sleep, but my BF's finally coming home today.
Reason: I can't get sleep, but my BF's finally coming home today.
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
and swear to a love that will not fade.
-
Nikkuzu Infaneppu
- Master Otaku
- Posts: 53
- Joined: Jan 14, 2009 12:47am
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Your Mood For Today
Reason: My works is almost finised...
Modd: Happy as always
Modd: Happy as always
My best top 3 anime soundtracks:
1. Vanilla Salt - Ost. Toradora (by. Horie Yui)
2. Kazeyomi Ribbon - Ost. Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu (by. Hirano Aya)
3. Ryuusei Miracle - Ost. Ayakashi Ayashi (by. Ikimonogakari)
1. Vanilla Salt - Ost. Toradora (by. Horie Yui)
2. Kazeyomi Ribbon - Ost. Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu (by. Hirano Aya)
3. Ryuusei Miracle - Ost. Ayakashi Ayashi (by. Ikimonogakari)
Re: Your Mood For Today
Mood: Tired and agitated.
Reason: I was up all night making money for and setting up a guild. I also have to work soon.
Reason: I was up all night making money for and setting up a guild. I also have to work soon.
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
- Sasami Jurai
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7018
- Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Your Mood For Today
Mood: Terrible
Reason: Stuff
Reason: Stuff
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
There is a light that never goes out~
Re: Your Mood For Today
Mood: Cold
Reason: It's cold.
Reason: It's cold.
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
- Taylor_Chan
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 100
- Joined: Apr 11, 2007 7:16am
- Gender: Female
Re: Your Mood For Today
Mood: Refreshed
Reason: I want to start the New Year good.
Reason: I want to start the New Year good.
Why is love not meant for me at all? Do I deserve this?
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
Re: Your Mood For Today
Mood: Ehhhhhh.
Reason: It's been an interesting day and I still need to do Stats...Not happening.
Reason: It's been an interesting day and I still need to do Stats...Not happening.
AA Sibs: Coin-Boy, Casual, Biki, Tyche
AA Hubbies: EL, Kura, AOH I wuv my hubbies. All 3 of them. <3
AA X-mas Pressy: Cloud AA Luv: Cold
AA Child: Dogboy, Pervert. AA Grandchild: Master InuYasha
That'll do fangirl, that'll do.
AA Hubbies: EL, Kura, AOH I wuv my hubbies. All 3 of them. <3
AA X-mas Pressy: Cloud AA Luv: Cold
AA Child: Dogboy, Pervert. AA Grandchild: Master InuYasha
That'll do fangirl, that'll do.
- Taylor_Chan
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 100
- Joined: Apr 11, 2007 7:16am
- Gender: Female
Re: Your Mood For Today
I'm feeling like a SUPERSTAR!!!! lol I'm just a tinsy winsy bit high-per. lol
Why is love not meant for me at all? Do I deserve this?
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
Re: Your Mood For Today
Mood: Jesus
Reason: Josh isn't Jesus anymore.
Reason: Josh isn't Jesus anymore.
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
Re: Your Mood For Today
Mood: Bored, dizzy, happy but in pain
Reason: Nobody home, got a headache, talking to friends online but I got some major back pain
Reason: Nobody home, got a headache, talking to friends online but I got some major back pain
I'm Inuyasha-sama's pet cat!
Second Lieutenant and Intelligence Officer of the Fangirl Army
Crazy is normal here, the weird ones are the ones who are still sane
Second Lieutenant and Intelligence Officer of the Fangirl Army
Crazy is normal here, the weird ones are the ones who are still sane
Re: Your Mood For Today
Mood: Alright
Reason: Tetris
Edit: Actually no, I take that back.
Mood: Irritated
Reason: Plenty of things.
Reason: Tetris
Edit: Actually no, I take that back.
Mood: Irritated
Reason: Plenty of things.
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
Re: Your Mood For Today
Mood: Happy but still got that back pain
Reason: I got pie!! And I still need to see a chiropractor
Reason: I got pie!! And I still need to see a chiropractor
I'm Inuyasha-sama's pet cat!
Second Lieutenant and Intelligence Officer of the Fangirl Army
Crazy is normal here, the weird ones are the ones who are still sane
Second Lieutenant and Intelligence Officer of the Fangirl Army
Crazy is normal here, the weird ones are the ones who are still sane
-
Boxcar Bob
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 250
- Joined: Jul 01, 2008 4:47am
- Gender: Male
Re: Your Mood For Today
Mood: Over the [censored] moon
Reason: Andrey Arshavin is officially an Arsenal player
Reason: Andrey Arshavin is officially an Arsenal player
Demyx wrote:I can wrestle and pin a girl who's twice my size. I have nothing to be ashamed of at all.
-
ChaosFlame
- Baka Otaku
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Nov 13, 2008 12:59am
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Your Mood For Today
Moods: a Suicidal dream
Reason: might lose my girlfriend
Reason: might lose my girlfriend
myspace.com/bleeding_out_my_sanity

