Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Your Mood For Today
- Sasami Jurai
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7018
- Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Your Mood For Today
Mood: Bummed Out
Reason: No Vegas this weekend. >.<
Reason: No Vegas this weekend. >.<
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
There is a light that never goes out~
- Sasami Jurai
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7018
- Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Your Mood For Today
Mood: Happy, Content, Giddy =D
Reason: Finally got this heavy weight off my chest. (figuratively speaking) ^o^!!!!!

Reason: Finally got this heavy weight off my chest. (figuratively speaking) ^o^!!!!!
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
There is a light that never goes out~
- Taylor_Chan
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 100
- Joined: Apr 11, 2007 7:16am
- Gender: Female
Re: Your Mood For Today
Mood: Happy
Reason: Passing all my classes
Reason: Passing all my classes
Why is love not meant for me at all? Do I deserve this?
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
Re: Your Mood For Today
Mood: Sad
Reason: No one likes me
Reason: No one likes me
My Facebook Profile Add me as a friend if you want 
Re: Your Mood For Today
Mood: Head-achey and tired.
Reason: Drunks on the floor, those Godaweful fire engines, and I don't even know why my head started hurting in the first place.
Reason: Drunks on the floor, those Godaweful fire engines, and I don't even know why my head started hurting in the first place.
AA Sibs: Coin-Boy, Casual, Biki, Tyche
AA Hubbies: EL, Kura, AOH I wuv my hubbies. All 3 of them. <3
AA X-mas Pressy: Cloud AA Luv: Cold
AA Child: Dogboy, Pervert. AA Grandchild: Master InuYasha
That'll do fangirl, that'll do.
AA Hubbies: EL, Kura, AOH I wuv my hubbies. All 3 of them. <3
AA X-mas Pressy: Cloud AA Luv: Cold
AA Child: Dogboy, Pervert. AA Grandchild: Master InuYasha
That'll do fangirl, that'll do.
- Gaming Goddess
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3951
- Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Your Mood For Today
Mood: Pissed
Reason: I'm awake. Awake time is pissed time.
Reason: I'm awake. Awake time is pissed time.
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
Part of the Sexy Trio
BIKI! =3
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
BIKI! =3
- Sasami Jurai
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7018
- Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Your Mood For Today
Mood: Sick, Giddy
Reason: I'm sick... XD, and I am going to Souplantation soon!
Reason: I'm sick... XD, and I am going to Souplantation soon!
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
There is a light that never goes out~
Re: Your Mood For Today
Mood: Depressed
Reason: No one likes me everyone hates me
Reason: No one likes me everyone hates me
My Facebook Profile Add me as a friend if you want 
Re: Your Mood For Today
Annoyed, cause of certain individuals.
"Turn on your shine and hold me near"
-
silvernekokitsune
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 928
- Joined: Apr 15, 2008 1:55pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Your Mood For Today
Mood: Depressed
Reason: My boyfriend broke up with me.
Reason: My boyfriend broke up with me.
friendship is like pissing your pants,everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth
Re: Your Mood For Today
MOOD: Tired
REASON: Spent most of the day working on the floor in the house and now have to get scholarships, and think of a new idea for a story, since my last story disappeared.
REASON: Spent most of the day working on the floor in the house and now have to get scholarships, and think of a new idea for a story, since my last story disappeared.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
- Gaming Goddess
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3951
- Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Your Mood For Today
Things just don't disappear man, you'll find it when you stop looking for it.
Reason: See quote
Mood: LOLsilvernekokitsune wrote:Mood: Depressed
Reason: My boyfriend broke up with me.
Reason: See quote
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
Part of the Sexy Trio
BIKI! =3
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
BIKI! =3
- Sasami Jurai
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7018
- Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Your Mood For Today
Mood: Chill
Reason: Spring break next week!!!
Reason: Spring break next week!!!
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
There is a light that never goes out~
-
silvernekokitsune
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 928
- Joined: Apr 15, 2008 1:55pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Your Mood For Today
(thanks GG)
mood: Happy
Reason: Almost spring break
mood: Happy
Reason: Almost spring break
friendship is like pissing your pants,everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth
Re: Your Mood For Today
Foul mood cause of various people. Blah.
"Turn on your shine and hold me near"

