Page 25 of 48
re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)
Posted: Sep 12, 2006 5:56am
by saiyuki ginryu
whats impossible..*stop imdiantly*ohhhh...right...that girl...ewwwh...i hope she's still okay...*looks at her back and stretchs her four wings gracefully*pretty stiff..no wonder the poor girl fainted...ur rushing her....
re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)
Posted: Sep 12, 2006 5:57am
by Spetsnaz
OMG! You and sai are the same person and I didn't realise it!? Some guardian I am...*looks at the ground*
re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)
Posted: Sep 12, 2006 9:19pm
by saiyuki ginryu
hm...no toji...no...thats not what i ment...its just...saiyuki is much more fragile then i am...she needs lots of time and patience..and it'll be worth it...i promise...*pulls him into a tight hug*
re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)
Posted: Sep 13, 2006 2:39am
by Spetsnaz
But, I saw you die...
re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)
Posted: Sep 13, 2006 5:40am
by saiyuki ginryu
i know...this is confusing to me as well...the second set of wings must have triggered it...
re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)
Posted: Sep 13, 2006 6:02am
by Spetsnaz
*bows* princess...
re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)
Posted: Sep 13, 2006 12:21pm
by saiyuki ginryu
oh stop that...*chibi angry*i told u to stop that...ur not my slave....
re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)
Posted: Sep 13, 2006 12:42pm
by Spetsnaz
*stands up* Not slave, but very close
re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)
Posted: Sep 13, 2006 12:54pm
by saiyuki ginryu
thank u...*smiles and also stands*so this saiyuki..is she doing well?
re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)
Posted: Sep 13, 2006 12:55pm
by Spetsnaz
Yes, she's doing well. A bit shy but I've gotten used to it

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)
Posted: Sep 13, 2006 4:39pm
by saiyuki ginryu
thats good.*sits down on the railing and countinues to flex her four wings*i hope this doesn't hurt her too much....
re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)
Posted: Sep 14, 2006 2:06am
by Spetsnaz
Trust me, it did
re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)
Posted: Sep 14, 2006 5:51am
by saiyuki ginryu
ah...i see..perhaps maybe you'll need more help with this.i certianly can't....why not ryu? he helped train me before...and judging by this saiyuki's memories...u owe him an appoligy.
re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)
Posted: Sep 14, 2006 9:44am
by Spetsnaz
Yes, I got mad at him because he said sai looked like you. The memories of that day flashed in my head and I couldn't control myself...
re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)
Posted: Sep 14, 2006 1:39pm
by Spetsnaz
Still, when I paid him a visit he was...strange
re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)
Posted: Sep 14, 2006 1:39pm
by saiyuki ginryu
*smiles*its okay...i know ryu...and he'll forgive you.