Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

A Neverending Journey

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked

Would this make a good anime movie series?

Yes
2
100%
No
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 2

User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *the dragon spirit thing returns into her*smiled weaky at him*at lest...your...ok*eyes dulled and closed and she fell to floor*


Kiaijo: YUKINA!
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alex: I told you to leave!
User avatar
Master InuYasha
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3195
Joined: Mar 01, 2007 6:51pm

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by Master InuYasha »

Inu sees and injured maiden so he goes to her and heals her
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alex: *sees the stranger* Umm, who are you?
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by neko_person_lala »

Kiaijo: *went over to yukina and lifted her head up8as if..ive known yukina way longer then you have,im not gonna leave when shes in this codision....*glared at him*theres no way in hell your makeing me...
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *wakes up and sees inu..blushed*uh uh thank you...*sat up*

Kiaijo: uh uh uh.....what do you want*growled*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alex: I asked first...
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by neko_person_lala »

Kiaijo: SO WHAT!
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
User avatar
Master InuYasha
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3195
Joined: Mar 01, 2007 6:51pm

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by Master InuYasha »

"Oh nothing I am just looking for the jewels as well"Inu says........."I heard some noises so I came to see what the problem was"Inu adds
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *smiled at inu*ahh*got to her feet and went by the window and sighed* you know what you two can dok it out...im tured of trying to kep you guys at peace..theres no poin to it any more*sits in the window seal looking ouut the window*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alex: *looks at the map* We need to next head to Fire Island
User avatar
Master InuYasha
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3195
Joined: Mar 01, 2007 6:51pm

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by Master InuYasha »

Inu goes up to Yukina "So why do you want the jewels?"
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by neko_person_lala »

Kiaijo: you go then yukinas staying here*looked at her*she still needs torest and i can tell yuor oblivious to it...
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alex: I tried to get her to sleep before, but she insisted that she's alright
User avatar
Master InuYasha
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3195
Joined: Mar 01, 2007 6:51pm

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by Master InuYasha »

"Oh ok"Inu says
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: he needs them to get home ..and if your talking about the 7 sould things...then the last one is inside of me....

Kiaijo: one thing you need to lern is NEVER BELAIVE YUKINA! SHE COUULD BE GUSHING OUT BLOD AND SAY SHES FINE! when i saw her come into town she looked exsated..and you ...you dont even noice it....most chosen ones are like you...but one thing is diferent...they care more about thier guadians....


Yukina: *sighed*those two are giveng me a head ache...
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
Locked