Page 25 of 34
Re: Question & Answer
Posted: Jul 08, 2009 6:59pm
by Sinsei
Nothing,you can't get anything good for 5 dollars.
Which song from MJ is better: Beat It or Thriller?
Re: Question & Answer
Posted: Jul 08, 2009 6:59pm
by Sinsei
Nothing,you can't get anything good for 5 dollars.
Which song from MJ is better: Beat It or Thriller?
Re: Question & Answer
Posted: Jul 08, 2009 7:10pm
by Seras
(you can get food for five dollars!!!!)
thriller!
Blondes or Brunettes have more fun, in your opinion?
Re: Question & Answer
Posted: Jul 09, 2009 5:26am
by divinephoenix
brunettes
if you'd change the color of the white house, what would the color be?
Re: Question & Answer
Posted: Jul 09, 2009 6:37am
by Seras
Hm... A regular house color... like beige...
If you went to the library, what section would you walk to first?
Re: Question & Answer
Posted: Jul 09, 2009 5:54pm
by silvernekokitsune
I would look for my faverite athuor in thrashy romance novels
whats your faverite kind of movie?
Re: Question & Answer
Posted: Jul 09, 2009 7:48pm
by Seras
romance i guess
Re: Question & Answer
Posted: Jul 11, 2009 12:10pm
by Sasami Jurai
(You forgot to post a question, so I'm just gonna skip you)
Comedy, I guess
Who's your favorite anime character?
Re: Question & Answer
Posted: Jul 11, 2009 3:02pm
by Seras
( I always forget >.<)
Don't really have one.
favorite kind of dog is....?
Re: Question & Answer
Posted: Jul 15, 2009 11:25am
by ObsessedWithShiney
Dalmation(not cuz of the movies either)
is a twilight fangirl(*sigh*)
Re: Question & Answer
Posted: Jul 16, 2009 9:42am
by Sasami Jurai
I'm a fan of the movie, but not sure if I'm crazy enough for it to be called a 'Twilight fangirl'. So... that'd be no.
Have you ever watched Ouran High School Host Club?

Re: Question & Answer
Posted: Jul 16, 2009 3:35pm
by ObsessedWithShiney
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the vase was shiney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if you could be any anime or manga character(fillers included) who would you be and from what anime or manga?
Re: Question & Answer
Posted: Jul 16, 2009 4:35pm
by Sasami Jurai
YAY!!! You're awesome, then! XD
I would definitely be Haruhi Fujioka!!!!! She's awesome!!
Same Question
Re: Question & Answer
Posted: Jul 22, 2009 1:54pm
by ObsessedWithShiney
I would be Blair, my avatar, even though im a guy. She is like, uber hot(its not the boobs i have a neko fetish....

), cool and powerful.
if you could have any power what would it be, why, and what is the first thing you would do with your new power?
Re: Question & Answer
Posted: Jul 23, 2009 9:31am
by Tyche
Telepathy, and play truth or dare with the girls at work. >=3
If you could be god for a day, what would you do?
Re: Question & Answer
Posted: Jul 23, 2009 2:06pm
by ObsessedWithShiney
ooooooo.....i would make a separate world just for us anime otakus that would be much bigger than earth thats livable where we can live in what ever anime we wanted.
same question