Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

A-Z Band Name Game!

Discussions about anything music-related.
User avatar
Coin~operated Boy<3
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1359
Joined: Mar 15, 2006 3:46pm
Gender: Male

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Coin~operated Boy<3 »

Less Than Rikoku wrote:Seatbelts, The
omg i love the seatbelts! XD!

Elton john
Feel free to read my articles at http://hubpages.com/profile/ZackW.Van
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain
Masaka Khali
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 250
Joined: Jul 15, 2006 12:38am

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Masaka Khali »

Nada Surf
Please, don't wake me. No, don't shake me.
Leave me where I am - I'm only sleeping
Please, don't spoil my day, I'm miles away
And after all I'm only sleeping...
Miss Wonderland
Uber Otaku
Posts: 679
Joined: Aug 03, 2005 6:22pm
Contact:

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Miss Wonderland »

Five for Fighting
<b>AA sibs: Cloud Leonhart & Gaming Goddess</b>

<b>Moon Bunnies <3</b>
Masaka Khali
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 250
Joined: Jul 15, 2006 12:38am

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Masaka Khali »

Garbage
Please, don't wake me. No, don't shake me.
Leave me where I am - I'm only sleeping
Please, don't spoil my day, I'm miles away
And after all I'm only sleeping...
Miss Wonderland
Uber Otaku
Posts: 679
Joined: Aug 03, 2005 6:22pm
Contact:

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Miss Wonderland »

(the)Exies
<b>AA sibs: Cloud Leonhart & Gaming Goddess</b>

<b>Moon Bunnies <3</b>
Masaka Khali
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 250
Joined: Jul 15, 2006 12:38am

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Masaka Khali »

Super Furry Animals
Please, don't wake me. No, don't shake me.
Leave me where I am - I'm only sleeping
Please, don't spoil my day, I'm miles away
And after all I'm only sleeping...
User avatar
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3951
Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Gaming Goddess »

Slayer
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike? :wink: Part of the Sexy Trio =P~
BIKI! =3
Masaka Khali
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 250
Joined: Jul 15, 2006 12:38am

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Masaka Khali »

Radiohead
Please, don't wake me. No, don't shake me.
Leave me where I am - I'm only sleeping
Please, don't spoil my day, I'm miles away
And after all I'm only sleeping...
User avatar
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2296
Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Lestat69_99 »

Danzig
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4510
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 4:02am
Gender: Male

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

Goldfinger
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Sushigirl
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1417
Joined: Feb 12, 2006 8:53pm
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Sushigirl »

R.E.M
*~she tied you to a kitchen chair, she broke your throne, she cut your hair, and from your lips she drew the hallelujah~*
User avatar
Coin~operated Boy<3
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1359
Joined: Mar 15, 2006 3:46pm
Gender: Male

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Coin~operated Boy<3 »

my chemical romance.
Feel free to read my articles at http://hubpages.com/profile/ZackW.Van
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain
La Tua Cantante
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5600
Joined: Jun 29, 2005 3:39pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by La Tua Cantante »

Evanescence.
I want your lungs to stop working without me.
<3Love has no limits
*MyStars*
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 133
Joined: May 21, 2006 8:23pm

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by *MyStars* »

ELO ((the Electric Light Orchestra))
Masaka Khali
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 250
Joined: Jul 15, 2006 12:38am

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Masaka Khali »

Outkast
Please, don't wake me. No, don't shake me.
Leave me where I am - I'm only sleeping
Please, don't spoil my day, I'm miles away
And after all I'm only sleeping...
Sushigirl
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1417
Joined: Feb 12, 2006 8:53pm
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Sushigirl »

Trapt
*~she tied you to a kitchen chair, she broke your throne, she cut your hair, and from your lips she drew the hallelujah~*
Locked