Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

A-Z Band Name Game!

Discussions about anything music-related.
Miss Elizabeth
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 5606
Joined: Aug 30, 2005 10:45am

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Miss Elizabeth »

The Beatles
I ♥Beautiful Disgrace & Sasami
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
CRISis
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 309
Joined: Dec 13, 2005 10:53am
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by CRISis »

Slipknot
In music and dance, I express myself as a member of a higher community. I have forgotten how to walk, and speak, and my soul hovers into the rave.
Miss Elizabeth
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 5606
Joined: Aug 30, 2005 10:45am

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Miss Elizabeth »

TAKING BACK SUNDAY
I ♥Beautiful Disgrace & Sasami
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
User avatar
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7018
Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Sasami Jurai »

Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
Miss Elizabeth
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 5606
Joined: Aug 30, 2005 10:45am

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Miss Elizabeth »

SEETHER
I ♥Beautiful Disgrace & Sasami
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
Black-Harmonia
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1660
Joined: Apr 11, 2006 7:35pm
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Black-Harmonia »

Rasmus
"My name is Apollo Justice and I'm fine!"
Hibari for president 2008!
User avatar
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7018
Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Sasami Jurai »

System of a Down
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
Miss Elizabeth
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 5606
Joined: Aug 30, 2005 10:45am

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Miss Elizabeth »

NEW FOUND GLORY
I ♥Beautiful Disgrace & Sasami
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
Cherry Darling
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 4179
Joined: Apr 15, 2005 2:03am
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Cherry Darling »

Young Heart Attack
When I say 'Let's keep in touch' I really mean I wish that you'd grow up.
Zack is my Rock N Roll partner ♥ 8)
Captain Jack is my awesome AA brother :pirate:
Miss Elizabeth is my awesome AA sister / ♥Bambi♥
Miss Elizabeth
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 5606
Joined: Aug 30, 2005 10:45am

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Miss Elizabeth »

Kylie Minogue
I ♥Beautiful Disgrace & Sasami
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
Cherry Darling
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 4179
Joined: Apr 15, 2005 2:03am
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Cherry Darling »

Esoteric
When I say 'Let's keep in touch' I really mean I wish that you'd grow up.
Zack is my Rock N Roll partner ♥ 8)
Captain Jack is my awesome AA brother :pirate:
Miss Elizabeth is my awesome AA sister / ♥Bambi♥
Miss Elizabeth
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 5606
Joined: Aug 30, 2005 10:45am

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Miss Elizabeth »

Coldplay
I ♥Beautiful Disgrace & Sasami
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
Cherry Darling
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 4179
Joined: Apr 15, 2005 2:03am
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Cherry Darling »

Yngwie Malmsteen
When I say 'Let's keep in touch' I really mean I wish that you'd grow up.
Zack is my Rock N Roll partner ♥ 8)
Captain Jack is my awesome AA brother :pirate:
Miss Elizabeth is my awesome AA sister / ♥Bambi♥
CRISis
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 309
Joined: Dec 13, 2005 10:53am
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by CRISis »

Nine Inch Nails
In music and dance, I express myself as a member of a higher community. I have forgotten how to walk, and speak, and my soul hovers into the rave.
User avatar
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2296
Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Lestat69_99 »

Skid Row
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
*MyStars*
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 133
Joined: May 21, 2006 8:23pm

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by *MyStars* »

Who What When Where Why
Locked