Page 26 of 76

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Nov 24, 2007 10:58am
by Seras
"No, yours and that one girls" He said as he headed for the lockers.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Nov 24, 2007 2:08pm
by KoYue
"You're not serious . . . are you?"

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Nov 24, 2007 2:47pm
by Seras
"Of course I'm serious. Now, which way to your locker"

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Nov 24, 2007 5:19pm
by KoYue
"Why me?" Nana moaned softly as she motioned for him to follow her.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Nov 25, 2007 6:18am
by Seras
"Because I love you" He said it with a smile and started following Nana again.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Nov 25, 2007 8:41am
by KoYue
"There will be rules, of course," Nana said as she brushed her fingers past a mural on the wall. "You're not allowed to put anything in there that could potentially get me into trouble and---Ohhh, not this today . . ."
Noticing Nana, Rizel rose from her position against the pillar and smiled brightly. She started to raise her bandaged hand to wave, but thought better of it and started walking towards her instead.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Nov 25, 2007 10:08am
by Seras
"Mhm" Edward peered over Nana's shoulder "Oh look another girl, she LOOKS nice" he had to put an emphasise on look because she did look nice but he didn't know if she really was.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Nov 25, 2007 6:04pm
by KoYue
"One of the needy ones. She's such a---"Nana's annoyed tone was abruptly replaced by cheery friendliness"---Oh, hello, Rizel! How are you?"
Rizel sighed a bit. "Oh, I could've been better. Who is that boy?"

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Nov 25, 2007 6:16pm
by Seras
"Please, no need to talk like that in front of me. I'm Edward, nice to meet you Rizel?" He made it a question.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Nov 25, 2007 6:27pm
by KoYue
Rizel nodded quickly and slowly moved closer to Nana, clinging to her like a shy little child. "Nice to meet you," she said quietly. "Are you new?"

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Nov 25, 2007 6:30pm
by Seras
"Yes I am" He smiled then looked at the two "Um wow Nana, I didn't realize you swang that way..." He took a few steps back and lowered his gaze to the ground "And I thought..."

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Nov 25, 2007 6:37pm
by KoYue
Rizel stared at him, lightly confused.
"What way?" Nana asked slowly.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Nov 25, 2007 6:52pm
by Seras
Edward kept his head down but looked up at them. He set down his books and held up both pointer fingers. He moved both pointer fingers together "Nana and Rizel" He hooked the two fingers, then his gaze dropped back to the ground.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Nov 25, 2007 7:01pm
by KoYue
"We're not like that!" Nana shouted quickly as her face turned as red as the tiles on the bloody mural above them.
"We're not like what?" Rizel asked softly, looking startled and a bit hurt. She didn't comprehend and had never heard Nana raise her voice.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Nov 25, 2007 7:04pm
by Seras
Edward looked up a bit "Oh.. it was jsut that.. nevermind" He smiled and looked at Rizel "Was there something the matter? you were sitting out in the courtyard earlier" he had noticed her

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Nov 25, 2007 7:10pm
by KoYue
"I was . . . um, well . . ." Rizel looked up at Nana and slowly dropped her gaze. She didn't want to admit that she had been cutting class and that someone had stabbed her hand.