Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked

Join?

Yes
2
50%
No
0
No votes
Maybe
2
50%
Pending
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 4

User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

He smiled,"I see..and why is that?"He asked,resting his head on hers
Demyx
Visitor

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by Demyx »

"I've gotten on better when I'm alone. Emotions don't get in the way." She said, sighing once again before pulling back.
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

I see..."He frowned,sitting down
Demyx
Visitor

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by Demyx »

She sat down next to him, and sighed. "Life in Midnight is often better lived alone except for family or old friends. Newcomers can be decietful."
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

I understand.."he said looking away from her
Nyko
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2767
Joined: May 20, 2006 4:55pm
Contact:

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by Nyko »

Kya sighed releasing Sion's mouth "..." she walked out of the closet looking around she heard Hij leave
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
Demyx
Visitor

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by Demyx »

"I'm sorry. I just... that's what I've learned after all these years." She said, looking up at the sky as rain started falling slowly, then more quickly.
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Sion sighs"Why did you stop me?.."

Anarchy leans against her"Its ok..I understand
Nyko
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2767
Joined: May 20, 2006 4:55pm
Contact:

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by Nyko »

Kya looked back at Sion "cause if u had killed him u would share the same bounty as me" she sighed "and id rather not put that kind of thing on others" she walked off throught the apartment
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Sion frowned,following her"I don't care..then atleast we'd be on the run together
Demyx
Visitor

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by Demyx »

She sighed, laughing a little. "No. I don't think anyone quite understands, but people have also told me that I'd rather not have anyone understand me."
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Anarchy frowned,shutting up"...."
Demyx
Visitor

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by Demyx »

"huh?" She looked at him, smiling. Her bangs were matted on her face because of the rain. "What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?"
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

He frowned,"......"
Demyx
Visitor

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by Demyx »

She poked him in the face, adn then started to pull on his cheeks. "Squishy, squishy."
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

He looked at her and sighs,placing his hands on her and looking into her eyes"..."
Locked