Page 26 of 37

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Posted: Sep 24, 2007 2:16pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
He smiled,"I see..and why is that?"He asked,resting his head on hers

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Posted: Sep 24, 2007 2:18pm
by Demyx
"I've gotten on better when I'm alone. Emotions don't get in the way." She said, sighing once again before pulling back.

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Posted: Sep 24, 2007 2:19pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
I see..."He frowned,sitting down

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Posted: Sep 24, 2007 2:24pm
by Demyx
She sat down next to him, and sighed. "Life in Midnight is often better lived alone except for family or old friends. Newcomers can be decietful."

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Posted: Sep 24, 2007 2:25pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
I understand.."he said looking away from her

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Posted: Sep 24, 2007 2:27pm
by Nyko
Kya sighed releasing Sion's mouth "..." she walked out of the closet looking around she heard Hij leave

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Posted: Sep 24, 2007 2:40pm
by Demyx
"I'm sorry. I just... that's what I've learned after all these years." She said, looking up at the sky as rain started falling slowly, then more quickly.

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Posted: Sep 24, 2007 6:24pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Sion sighs"Why did you stop me?.."

Anarchy leans against her"Its ok..I understand

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Posted: Sep 25, 2007 12:00pm
by Nyko
Kya looked back at Sion "cause if u had killed him u would share the same bounty as me" she sighed "and id rather not put that kind of thing on others" she walked off throught the apartment

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Posted: Sep 25, 2007 2:14pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Sion frowned,following her"I don't care..then atleast we'd be on the run together

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Posted: Sep 25, 2007 4:13pm
by Demyx
She sighed, laughing a little. "No. I don't think anyone quite understands, but people have also told me that I'd rather not have anyone understand me."

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Posted: Sep 25, 2007 4:29pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Anarchy frowned,shutting up"...."

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Posted: Sep 25, 2007 4:31pm
by Demyx
"huh?" She looked at him, smiling. Her bangs were matted on her face because of the rain. "What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?"

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Posted: Sep 25, 2007 4:45pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
He frowned,"......"

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Posted: Sep 25, 2007 4:49pm
by Demyx
She poked him in the face, adn then started to pull on his cheeks. "Squishy, squishy."

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Posted: Sep 25, 2007 4:52pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
He looked at her and sighs,placing his hands on her and looking into her eyes"..."