Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

A-Z Band Name Game!

Discussions about anything music-related.
Cherry Darling
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 4179
Joined: Apr 15, 2005 2:03am
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Cherry Darling »

Spandau Ballet
When I say 'Let's keep in touch' I really mean I wish that you'd grow up.
Zack is my Rock N Roll partner ♥ 8)
Captain Jack is my awesome AA brother :pirate:
Miss Elizabeth is my awesome AA sister / ♥Bambi♥
User avatar
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2296
Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Lestat69_99 »

Testament
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Masaka Khali
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 250
Joined: Jul 15, 2006 12:38am

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Masaka Khali »

Taking Back Sunday
Please, don't wake me. No, don't shake me.
Leave me where I am - I'm only sleeping
Please, don't spoil my day, I'm miles away
And after all I'm only sleeping...
CRISis
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 309
Joined: Dec 13, 2005 10:53am
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by CRISis »

Yellow Card
In music and dance, I express myself as a member of a higher community. I have forgotten how to walk, and speak, and my soul hovers into the rave.
Masaka Khali
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 250
Joined: Jul 15, 2006 12:38am

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Masaka Khali »

Death Cab For Cutie
Please, don't wake me. No, don't shake me.
Leave me where I am - I'm only sleeping
Please, don't spoil my day, I'm miles away
And after all I'm only sleeping...
CRISis
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 309
Joined: Dec 13, 2005 10:53am
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by CRISis »

Eighteen Visions
In music and dance, I express myself as a member of a higher community. I have forgotten how to walk, and speak, and my soul hovers into the rave.
Masaka Khali
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 250
Joined: Jul 15, 2006 12:38am

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Masaka Khali »

Smashing Pumpkins
Please, don't wake me. No, don't shake me.
Leave me where I am - I'm only sleeping
Please, don't spoil my day, I'm miles away
And after all I'm only sleeping...
User avatar
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2296
Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Lestat69_99 »

Slash's Snakepit
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
User avatar
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3951
Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Gaming Goddess »

Tv On The Radio
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike? :wink: Part of the Sexy Trio =P~
BIKI! =3
Masaka Khali
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 250
Joined: Jul 15, 2006 12:38am

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Masaka Khali »

OK Go
Please, don't wake me. No, don't shake me.
Leave me where I am - I'm only sleeping
Please, don't spoil my day, I'm miles away
And after all I'm only sleeping...
CRISis
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 309
Joined: Dec 13, 2005 10:53am
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by CRISis »

Orgy
In music and dance, I express myself as a member of a higher community. I have forgotten how to walk, and speak, and my soul hovers into the rave.
Cherry Darling
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 4179
Joined: Apr 15, 2005 2:03am
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Cherry Darling »

Yesterday's Rising
When I say 'Let's keep in touch' I really mean I wish that you'd grow up.
Zack is my Rock N Roll partner ♥ 8)
Captain Jack is my awesome AA brother :pirate:
Miss Elizabeth is my awesome AA sister / ♥Bambi♥
CRISis
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 309
Joined: Dec 13, 2005 10:53am
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by CRISis »

Grendel
In music and dance, I express myself as a member of a higher community. I have forgotten how to walk, and speak, and my soul hovers into the rave.
Dr.Ni Jianyi
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 355
Joined: Jan 04, 2005 5:53pm
Gender: Male

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Dr.Ni Jianyi »

Linkin Park :P
SYL
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5609
Joined: Jun 03, 2005 7:22pm
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by SYL »

KoRn
SEETHERLOVE ^_~
CRISis
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 309
Joined: Dec 13, 2005 10:53am
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by CRISis »

Nightwish
In music and dance, I express myself as a member of a higher community. I have forgotten how to walk, and speak, and my soul hovers into the rave.
Locked