Page 27 of 37
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
Posted: Sep 25, 2007 4:54pm
by Demyx
She stopped, frowning. "What?"
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
Posted: Sep 25, 2007 4:55pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Nothing..I just want to look into your eyes
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
Posted: Sep 25, 2007 4:58pm
by Demyx
She frowned, half looking away. "Why?"
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
Posted: Sep 25, 2007 5:07pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Its a beautiful sight
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
Posted: Sep 25, 2007 5:08pm
by Demyx
She frowned, blushing. "Red's your favorite color or something?"
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
Posted: Sep 25, 2007 5:12pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Its not that..I just..when I look into your eyes I see you..."
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
Posted: Sep 26, 2007 8:55am
by Demyx
She gaped a bit. "What do you mean?"
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
Posted: Sep 26, 2007 2:07pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
I see your true feelings..your soul
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
Posted: Sep 26, 2007 3:21pm
by Demyx
She looked up, blinking against the rain. "Sometimes, that's a bad thing."
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
Posted: Sep 26, 2007 3:23pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
He smiled and kissed her on the lips"Your to negative..
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
Posted: Sep 26, 2007 3:40pm
by Demyx
"that's my good point." She said.
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
Posted: Sep 26, 2007 3:41pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
He frowned,"I wish you were a little more happy
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
Posted: Sep 26, 2007 3:48pm
by Demyx
"If I were that, I wouldn't have as many troubles." She said, smirking.
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
Posted: Sep 26, 2007 6:02pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
He sighs some,"Can you atleast show a happy smile?
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
Posted: Sep 26, 2007 6:13pm
by Demyx
"No. I smirk. That's it." She said, her face going blank, and then the corners of her lip twitching into a small smirk.
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
Posted: Sep 26, 2007 6:18pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
He frowned more,"Can't even smile at me.."He sighed,looking away