Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

.::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Seras »

Edward walkied over to it and looked at the lock "Suppose I did what?" He looked at her questioning with a slight confused look
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by KoYue »

"You liked Rizel?"
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Seras »

"No" He said and nodded his head to the locker letting her know that he doesn't know the combination "I like someone else"
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by KoYue »

"34-45-55," Nana said impatiently.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Seras »

Edward turned the dial to the numbers and opened the locker "Thank you" He said putting 3 out of 5 of the books into her locker. He shut it then locked it back up. "Is there something wrong?" He looked at her
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by KoYue »

"Should there be?"
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Seras »

Edward looked at her then his gaze dropped to the ground "I don't know. You mad at me for something though"
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by KoYue »

"No." Nana leaned against the lockers and looked up at the clock. "School day's almost over anyway . . . think you won the bet?"
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Seras »

Edward couldn't help but smile "I think I did. I handled everything the way I wanted."
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by KoYue »

Sighing, Nana pulled the money out of her pocket and held it out.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Seras »

Edward shook his head "Nah you can keep the money. But I will do the second part of the bet, Winner get's to do whatever they want to the loser.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Ninja_X
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 485
Joined: Oct 25, 2006 12:19pm
Gender: Male

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Ninja_X »

*decided to follow the two people that jsut came into the library* sorry Lennox i have to go... *follows the two people all sneaky like and arrives down the hall from them* Hey you two *pulls out a cigrattete and lights it up* have you guys seen Rizel about?
Sticks and Stones may break my bones
But whips and chains exite me
so tie me up and throw me down
And show me that you like me
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Seras »

Edward turned to face Afro "Hey you one have you heard that you'll die before I will?"
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by KoYue »

"Rizel went to class," Nana answered cheerily, although there was a touch of suspicion in her voice.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Seras »

Edward stepped in front so he was half in front of Nana "Put out the Cigerette"
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by KoYue »

"Oh, Edward, why don't you come with me?" Nana suggested quickly as she grabbed his arm. Lowering her voice, she hissed urgently, "Now!"
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Locked