Page 28 of 76
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Nov 25, 2007 8:15pm
by Seras
Edward walkied over to it and looked at the lock "Suppose I did what?" He looked at her questioning with a slight confused look
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Nov 25, 2007 8:18pm
by KoYue
"You liked Rizel?"
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Nov 25, 2007 8:26pm
by Seras
"No" He said and nodded his head to the locker letting her know that he doesn't know the combination "I like someone else"
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Nov 25, 2007 8:29pm
by KoYue
"34-45-55," Nana said impatiently.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Nov 25, 2007 8:31pm
by Seras
Edward turned the dial to the numbers and opened the locker "Thank you" He said putting 3 out of 5 of the books into her locker. He shut it then locked it back up. "Is there something wrong?" He looked at her
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Nov 25, 2007 8:38pm
by KoYue
"Should there be?"
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Nov 25, 2007 8:41pm
by Seras
Edward looked at her then his gaze dropped to the ground "I don't know. You mad at me for something though"
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Nov 25, 2007 8:50pm
by KoYue
"No." Nana leaned against the lockers and looked up at the clock. "School day's almost over anyway . . . think you won the bet?"
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Nov 25, 2007 8:52pm
by Seras
Edward couldn't help but smile "I think I did. I handled everything the way I wanted."
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Nov 25, 2007 9:00pm
by KoYue
Sighing, Nana pulled the money out of her pocket and held it out.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Nov 26, 2007 3:19am
by Seras
Edward shook his head "Nah you can keep the money. But I will do the second part of the bet, Winner get's to do whatever they want to the loser.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Nov 26, 2007 12:54pm
by Ninja_X
*decided to follow the two people that jsut came into the library* sorry Lennox i have to go... *follows the two people all sneaky like and arrives down the hall from them* Hey you two *pulls out a cigrattete and lights it up* have you guys seen Rizel about?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Nov 26, 2007 1:03pm
by Seras
Edward turned to face Afro "Hey you one have you heard that you'll die before I will?"
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Nov 26, 2007 6:54pm
by KoYue
"Rizel went to class," Nana answered cheerily, although there was a touch of suspicion in her voice.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Nov 26, 2007 7:02pm
by Seras
Edward stepped in front so he was half in front of Nana "Put out the Cigerette"
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Nov 26, 2007 7:08pm
by KoYue
"Oh, Edward, why don't you come with me?" Nana suggested quickly as she grabbed his arm. Lowering her voice, she hissed urgently, "Now!"