Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked

Join?

Yes
2
50%
No
0
No votes
Maybe
2
50%
Pending
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 4

Demyx
Visitor

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by Demyx »

She frowned, and then screwed up her face. "Uhm..." She tried smiling, but it still had a hint of smirk to it.
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

He frowned"........"
Demyx
Visitor

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by Demyx »

"I'm trying." She snapped, seeing his frown.
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

I wish I was important enough to make you smile
Demyx
Visitor

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by Demyx »

She frowned even more, and then tried to smile again.
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

You can stop..I see its pointless
Demyx
Visitor

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by Demyx »

"Huh?" She looked clueless, and then smiled. "Silly."
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Hmm?...Were you playing with me?
Demyx
Visitor

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by Demyx »

"No?" Looks clueless again, and smirks. "Or maybe I was?"
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

He frowns"Can't you give me a straight answer
Demyx
Visitor

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by Demyx »

"No." She said, laughing.
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Why?
Demyx
Visitor

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by Demyx »

"I don't know. Because you're fun to toy with." She said, smiling.
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

he frowns"Why is that?
Nyko
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2767
Joined: May 20, 2006 4:55pm
Contact:

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by Nyko »

Kya looked back at Sion "do u even kno y im on the run" she raised a brow curious

Di poked Aaron "where we going"
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
Demyx
Visitor

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by Demyx »

"Because most people avoid me." She said, shrugging.

"Uhm... to find sis and those people she was with." He said, following Kohaku as they walked down teh street in the rain.
Locked