Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

A Neverending Journey

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked

Would this make a good anime movie series?

Yes
2
100%
No
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 2

MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Lord Crump: I dare you to try to scrath this armor!

Alex: *trys to slash the mech, but gets exhauted* What the hell! I attacked it, but it didn't make a damn dent!
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *looking at it and growld* alrighty then*walks towards it calmly*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Lord Crump: Giving up? *raises the mech's arm to smash Yukina* Any last words?
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *evil crazzy grin * heh bring it *looks at him with coldness and death in her eyes*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
User avatar
Master InuYasha
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3195
Joined: Mar 01, 2007 6:51pm

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by Master InuYasha »

"Yukina are you crazy move out of the way"Inu says
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Lord Crump: Hmm? Eat rocket fist demon! *fires one of his mech's rocket fists*
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: Smerked and ddoudged it,lanned on the armor* hia demon claws grow out*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
User avatar
Master InuYasha
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3195
Joined: Mar 01, 2007 6:51pm

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by Master InuYasha »

Inu brings out his sword and then goes up to Lord Crump and attacks
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *grabs the arm of the arnor and twist it around and around until it snaps*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Lord Crump: ha! try this. Orb of Regeneration! *holds out the thrid soul orb, it glows, and the robot's arm regenerates*

Alex: oh crap!
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *rolls eyes*heh *closes eyes* i summon the power og the 7th ord*starts to glow blueand a blue dragon come forth* retreave the orb from crump!*points at lord crump*

*the dragon looks and goes threw lord crump , and takes the soul orb, gives to alex*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alex: Thanks!

Lord Crump: Oh no!

Alex: Time for a Lightining Bolt! *a bolt of lightining comes out of the G Blade stunned the X Bot*

Lord Crump: Damn!
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: have a nice after life....*looks at the dragon and nods*

*the dragon eats lord crump then returns into yukina*


Yukina: *eyes dulled and colapsed*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Lord Crump: Nice try! *uses another weird device to escape the dragon* You may have wreck my robot, but like they say, "He who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day!" *teleports away from the docks*

Alex: Smooth move with the dragon trick, but he got away!
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *growled and got up .went over to alex* YOU ARE BEYOND A JERK! YOU SAY HOW MUTCH YOU CARE ABOUT ME BUT THENM YOU GET MAD WHEN I GET TIERD AND HE GETS AWAY...MABEY YOU'LL LIKE YOUR NEW GUARDIAN BETTER WHEN THEY ORIVE!
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alex: woah, i'm sorry! I MEAN IT! I'm sorry, i'm really stressed out since I got here!
Locked