Page 29 of 63
Re: Slumber Party
Posted: Feb 13, 2008 10:44pm
by makotoshishio12111
well gets up and hugs u well look i will help u if u want
Re: Slumber Party
Posted: Feb 13, 2008 10:48pm
by Fujiwara
Kuro didn't return the embrace, but sort of leaned into Vincent. "No, thank you. I think there was something I wanted to forget, and that was why I started...maybe. Hey, won't your boyfriend be upset with you if he sees us?"
Re: Slumber Party
Posted: Feb 13, 2008 10:50pm
by makotoshishio12111
look we just met me and him but look really i can help u get off
Re: Slumber Party
Posted: Feb 13, 2008 10:53pm
by Fujiwara
He frowned, still trying to remember what he wanted to forget. "...I'm afraid" One of his hands clung to the back of Vincent's shirt tightly
Re: Slumber Party
Posted: Feb 13, 2008 10:54pm
by makotoshishio12111
why are u afraid
Re: Slumber Party
Posted: Feb 13, 2008 10:57pm
by Fujiwara
"What I was trying to forget when I started...I'm afraid of what it might be"
Re: Slumber Party
Posted: Feb 13, 2008 10:58pm
by makotoshishio12111
Vincent: look what ever it is i will help u * hugs u tighter
Re: Slumber Party
Posted: Feb 13, 2008 11:02pm
by Fujiwara
Kuro leaned his head on Vincent's shoulder. After a while, he nodded. It was now that he realized how tightly he was clinging. He quickly pushed away from Vincent, embarassed, and wiped his eyes with his sleeve. "Thanks"
Re: Slumber Party
Posted: Feb 13, 2008 11:05pm
by makotoshishio12111
welcome * smiles
Re: Slumber Party
Posted: Feb 13, 2008 11:08pm
by Fujiwara
Kuro watched the drawer the drugs were stored in. "So...how do we do this? Jkust...get rid of it all at once?"
Re: Slumber Party
Posted: Feb 13, 2008 11:11pm
by makotoshishio12111
look how long have u done this
Re: Slumber Party
Posted: Feb 13, 2008 11:15pm
by Fujiwara
"...Three years"
Re: Slumber Party
Posted: Feb 13, 2008 11:20pm
by makotoshishio12111
Look hugs u * look grabs durgs and throws then out window i will help u throught out all this untill u are clean
Re: Slumber Party
Posted: Feb 13, 2008 11:22pm
by Fujiwara
Kuro gaped as he watched his drugs fly out the window. "I could've sold those..."
Re: Slumber Party
Posted: Feb 13, 2008 11:25pm
by makotoshishio12111
no that would keep u still in there plz dont go after then starts to look around your room * finds more drugs and throws out * stop looking around room andsays * is that all of it
Re: Slumber Party
Posted: Feb 13, 2008 11:28pm
by Fujiwara
Kuro shrugged. "there might be another bag under my mattress..."
(g2g, it's 11 30 and I need sleep XD I have stupid school and I have to be up in 7 hours XD)