Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

A-Z Band Name Game!

Discussions about anything music-related.
Mrs. Vengeance
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3358
Joined: Jul 16, 2005 8:21am
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Mrs. Vengeance »

NOFX
Not giving a f*ck since '91.
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."
Miss Elizabeth
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 5606
Joined: Aug 30, 2005 10:45am

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Miss Elizabeth »

hey do you know any X's?
I ♥Beautiful Disgrace & Sasami
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
User avatar
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7018
Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Sasami Jurai »

I know. =O!!!!!

XTC
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
Miss Elizabeth
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 5606
Joined: Aug 30, 2005 10:45am

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Miss Elizabeth »

coool! 8)

Coldplay <3
I ♥Beautiful Disgrace & Sasami
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
User avatar
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7018
Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Sasami Jurai »

Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
Miss Elizabeth
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 5606
Joined: Aug 30, 2005 10:45am

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Miss Elizabeth »

Soft Cell
I ♥Beautiful Disgrace & Sasami
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
User avatar
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2296
Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Lestat69_99 »

Lordi
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Mrs. Vengeance
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3358
Joined: Jul 16, 2005 8:21am
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Mrs. Vengeance »

I Can Make A Mess Like Nobody's Business
Not giving a f*ck since '91.
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."
User avatar
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7018
Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Sasami Jurai »

System Of A Down
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
Mrs. Vengeance
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3358
Joined: Jul 16, 2005 8:21am
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Mrs. Vengeance »

Napalm Death
Not giving a f*ck since '91.
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."
Miss Elizabeth
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 5606
Joined: Aug 30, 2005 10:45am

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Miss Elizabeth »

Hot Hot Heat
I ♥Beautiful Disgrace & Sasami
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
User avatar
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3951
Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Gaming Goddess »

Tool
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike? :wink: Part of the Sexy Trio =P~
BIKI! =3
Mrs. Vengeance
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3358
Joined: Jul 16, 2005 8:21am
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Mrs. Vengeance »

Latexxx Teens
Not giving a f*ck since '91.
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."
Miss Elizabeth
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 5606
Joined: Aug 30, 2005 10:45am

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Miss Elizabeth »

Snow Patrol
I ♥Beautiful Disgrace & Sasami
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
User avatar
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2296
Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Lestat69_99 »

Lacuna Coil
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Mrs. Vengeance
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3358
Joined: Jul 16, 2005 8:21am
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Mrs. Vengeance »

London After Midnight
Not giving a f*ck since '91.
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."
Locked