Page 30 of 72

re: fruits basket rpg

Posted: Feb 14, 2006 8:41am
by Sailor Venus
I promised my roommate I'd be make with the grocerys for 4:30pm. #-o

I think I'd better hurry back.

re: fruits basket rpg

Posted: Feb 14, 2006 8:42am
by Ethereal Blaze
*shoulders the guitar*
need a hand? :)

re: fruits basket rpg

Posted: Feb 14, 2006 8:58am
by Goldenwolf
smiles shyly and knowningly at them both and waves goodbye
"I'm off," runs down the corridor and slips out of the gate, looking round, before running off down the pavement

re: fruits basket rpg

Posted: Feb 14, 2006 8:58am
by Sailor Venus
Bye Kayoti!

I'll be fine thanks, I just stuffed everything in my locker. I only a couple of streets away.

re: fruits basket rpg

Posted: Feb 14, 2006 9:00am
by Ethereal Blaze
...Kayoti sure left in a hurry...

and i don't mind ^_^ you could probably use the extra handsssss

re: fruits basket rpg

Posted: Feb 14, 2006 10:29am
by Sailor Venus
If you're sure...

*Minako opens the door*

re: fruits basket rpg

Posted: Feb 14, 2006 10:36am
by Ethereal Blaze
of course im sure. it'll giver yer roomie someone to yell at if she's so inclined :heh:

re: fruits basket rpg

Posted: Feb 14, 2006 11:07am
by Sailor Venus
I'm pretty sure she said she was going to the gym, she might not be home yet. :roll:

re: fruits basket rpg

Posted: Feb 14, 2006 11:10am
by Ethereal Blaze
then you got away with it *jokingly*

re: fruits basket rpg

Posted: Feb 14, 2006 11:12am
by Sailor Venus
I hop I have... She's a real beast when she's hungry. :lol:

*Heads out of the door*

re: fruits basket rpg

Posted: Feb 14, 2006 11:14am
by Ethereal Blaze
*follows beside her, whistling Less Than Jake*
:-"

re: fruits basket rpg

Posted: Feb 14, 2006 11:21am
by Sailor Venus
*Walks along at a quick pace*

My locker's just around the corner.

re: fruits basket rpg

Posted: Feb 14, 2006 11:26am
by Ethereal Blaze
ok.
... why are you walkin so quickly?

re: fruits basket rpg

Posted: Feb 14, 2006 11:33am
by Sailor Venus
I want to beat my room mate home, I don't want having a lecture about being on time on top of my list. :roll:

re: fruits basket rpg

Posted: Feb 14, 2006 11:35am
by Ethereal Blaze
...doesnt she know? *hinting at the curse*

re: fruits basket rpg

Posted: Feb 14, 2006 11:38am
by Sailor Venus
*Minako slows her pace and slowly shakes her head*

No, I didn't want to tell her. She probably think I was lying even if I did tell her, either that or she'd die from laughing at me.