Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
.::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"Ah, nothing really, Rizel," Nana responded, smiling. Noticing Lennox, she turned her smile in the girl's direction and asked, "How are you, Lennox?"
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"I'm okay, my books are missing again but I'll be fine." Lenox smiled at Nana "Thanks for asking"
Edward looked at the group in front of him "Um... pizza?" he had an eyebrow raised questioningly.
Edward looked at the group in front of him "Um... pizza?" he had an eyebrow raised questioningly.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
oh well i guess it cant be helped *his cigarette broke in half during the fight* oh man i gues ill just light a new one *pulls out a cigartete and lights it up* ah now thats good.
Sticks and Stones may break my bones
But whips and chains exite me
so tie me up and throw me down
And show me that you like me
But whips and chains exite me
so tie me up and throw me down
And show me that you like me
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Edward was out of distance from Afro so he didn't see nor hear him talking. Not that he didn't mind. He waited for the girls anser.
"Um," Lennox looked around the group "Only if Rizeal and Nana come..." She said looking at the two then Edward.
"Um," Lennox looked around the group "Only if Rizeal and Nana come..." She said looking at the two then Edward.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"Pizza?! I haven't had that in the longest time!" Rizel exclaimed. "Oh, Nana, can we---?"
"Sure," Nana said with a small nod.
"Sure," Nana said with a small nod.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"So do you wanna walk or go by car?" Edward asked with a smile.
"Either is fine by me" Lennox said with a small smile.
"Either is fine by me" Lennox said with a small smile.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"Walking!" Rizel exclaimed cheerily. "Right, Nana?"
Nana merely nodded.
Nana merely nodded.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"Okay, then lets go" Edward said looking around at the faces.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"Right! Oh, but Nana . . ." Rizel trailed off, suddenly looking a bit uncomfortable. "One of the teachers wants to talk to you right now. She told me to tell you. She's in room B-66."
Nana nodded. "I'll go now then and join you later. Is that okay?"
Nana nodded. "I'll go now then and join you later. Is that okay?"
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Edward didn't like the feeling he got but nodded "We'll wait right here for ya" He leaned up against the wall.
Lennox nodded agreeing with him. "It'd be rude to leave you"
Lennox nodded agreeing with him. "It'd be rude to leave you"
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"You don't have to," Nana said cheerfully. "I wouldn't want you to wait all day."
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"You won't be" Edward said "so while were waiting, lets play a game. Whats everyones favorite color?"
Lennox thought about this to herself, she didn't move except to breathe "Deep blue..." She siad finally.
Lennox thought about this to herself, she didn't move except to breathe "Deep blue..." She siad finally.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Nana nodded and went up the stairs to the second floor.
"Mine is pink!" Rizel exclaimed.
"Mine is pink!" Rizel exclaimed.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"Okay, now why?" Edward said smiling
Lennox had to think again... "Um..."
Lennox had to think again... "Um..."
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"It's a pretty, pretty color!"
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"Because it reminds me of the night sky..." Lennox said finally. "Whats your favorite food?" Lennox asked
"Edible food, hold the veggies" He made a bleck face when he said Veggies
"Edible food, hold the veggies" He made a bleck face when he said Veggies
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?

