Page 30 of 76
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Dec 02, 2007 8:44pm
by KoYue
"Ah, nothing really, Rizel," Nana responded, smiling. Noticing Lennox, she turned her smile in the girl's direction and asked, "How are you, Lennox?"
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Dec 03, 2007 3:22am
by Seras
"I'm okay, my books are missing again but I'll be fine." Lenox smiled at Nana "Thanks for asking"
Edward looked at the group in front of him "Um... pizza?" he had an eyebrow raised questioningly.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Dec 03, 2007 12:56pm
by Ninja_X
oh well i guess it cant be helped *his cigarette broke in half during the fight* oh man i gues ill just light a new one *pulls out a cigartete and lights it up* ah now thats good.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Dec 03, 2007 1:10pm
by Seras
Edward was out of distance from Afro so he didn't see nor hear him talking. Not that he didn't mind. He waited for the girls anser.
"Um," Lennox looked around the group "Only if Rizeal and Nana come..." She said looking at the two then Edward.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Dec 03, 2007 7:07pm
by KoYue
"Pizza?! I haven't had that in the longest time!" Rizel exclaimed. "Oh, Nana, can we---?"
"Sure," Nana said with a small nod.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Dec 04, 2007 3:51am
by Seras
"So do you wanna walk or go by car?" Edward asked with a smile.
"Either is fine by me" Lennox said with a small smile.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Dec 04, 2007 7:45pm
by KoYue
"Walking!" Rizel exclaimed cheerily. "Right, Nana?"
Nana merely nodded.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Dec 04, 2007 7:48pm
by Seras
"Okay, then lets go" Edward said looking around at the faces.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Dec 04, 2007 7:58pm
by KoYue
"Right! Oh, but Nana . . ." Rizel trailed off, suddenly looking a bit uncomfortable. "One of the teachers wants to talk to you right now. She told me to tell you. She's in room B-66."
Nana nodded. "I'll go now then and join you later. Is that okay?"
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Dec 05, 2007 9:37am
by Seras
Edward didn't like the feeling he got but nodded "We'll wait right here for ya" He leaned up against the wall.
Lennox nodded agreeing with him. "It'd be rude to leave you"
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Dec 05, 2007 3:51pm
by KoYue
"You don't have to," Nana said cheerfully. "I wouldn't want you to wait all day."
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Dec 05, 2007 7:14pm
by Seras
"You won't be" Edward said "so while were waiting, lets play a game. Whats everyones favorite color?"
Lennox thought about this to herself, she didn't move except to breathe "Deep blue..." She siad finally.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Dec 05, 2007 8:14pm
by KoYue
Nana nodded and went up the stairs to the second floor.
"Mine is pink!" Rizel exclaimed.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Dec 06, 2007 1:28pm
by Seras
"Okay, now why?" Edward said smiling
Lennox had to think again... "Um..."
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Dec 06, 2007 4:40pm
by KoYue
"It's a pretty, pretty color!"
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Dec 06, 2007 5:20pm
by Seras
"Because it reminds me of the night sky..." Lennox said finally. "Whats your favorite food?" Lennox asked
"Edible food, hold the veggies" He made a bleck face when he said Veggies