Page 30 of 63
Re: Slumber Party
Posted: Feb 13, 2008 11:30pm
by makotoshishio12111
PIck up mattress and finds more and throws out
(( kk but look at lordship and i have to be up before 600 becauswe 636 is when school starts)
Re: Slumber Party
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 2:22pm
by Morph
keeps walking he walks out side and sees the drugs he picks them up easily puts them in his pocket he knew they were Kuro's "vincent...I wanted to help him" pouts but smiled "seems this party is going to be more fun." pulls out the lighter flicking it on 'Hmm I wonder wut vincent will do next."
Re: Slumber Party
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 2:24pm
by .:Aki-Kun:.
akito ran and jump on Kuro's to the ground "u want to say something didn't u"
Re: Slumber Party
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 2:25pm
by .:Aki-Kun:.
Killua Zoldrick what is ur character name im trying to interact with him
Re: Slumber Party
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 2:41pm
by KoYue
"Haru-chan . . . um, can I go find something to eat?" Alice asked, blushing when she heard her stomach growl.
Re: Slumber Party
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 2:48pm
by makotoshishio12111
( hey can u join my rp its called laventhens lordship u can be evil or good if u are good u can join the lordship to save it from good we are looking for 2 more good guys / or girls )
Re: Slumber Party
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 3:56pm
by Morph
(killua lol most of my rps have the same name of my username)
Re: Slumber Party
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 8:44pm
by Fujiwara
(That makes it simple ^^)
Haru nodded. "Of course! Help yourself to anything you want"
Kuro sighed. "I might need Killua's painkillers now..." He muttered
Re: Slumber Party
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 8:46pm
by makotoshishio12111
no u dont need then
(oh go to my rp now )
Re: Slumber Party
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 8:51pm
by Fujiwara
(I can't really stay on. I have to leave in ten minutes, I just wanted to make sure I was caught up

)
"But I'll get headaches" Kuro said, frowning. "Last time I tried, I lasted two days before I though my head would split"
Re: Slumber Party
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 8:51pm
by KoYue
Laughing sheepishly, Alice nodded and stood up.
"Is there anything you want?"
Re: Slumber Party
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 8:59pm
by Fujiwara
Haru shook her head. "No thanks, I have all the chips on the table next to me" She grinned childishly as she reached for a bowl.
(And now I have to go, sorry

)
Re: Slumber Party
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 9:07pm
by KoYue
(Bye-bye.)
"That's not very goos for you health," Alice murmured as she carefully walked into the kitchen and looked for something that couldn't cause any serious damage if she handled it.
Re: Slumber Party
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 9:57pm
by .:Aki-Kun:.
Killua Zoldrick wrote:(killua lol most of my rps have the same name of my username)
aki ran and tackle down kilua
Re: Slumber Party
Posted: Feb 15, 2008 5:02pm
by Morph
he lighter feel to the ground the flame flickering off "Aki that was rude plus ur to cute to do that to someone." he lifted (ur a he right?lol to many rps) him so he he could get he picked up his lighter "Easy I wanted to now wut u asked ealier I wasn't really paying attention."
Re: Slumber Party
Posted: Feb 15, 2008 8:20pm
by Fujiwara
Haru munched on the chips, then ran to the kitchen. "I need pop!" She went into the fridge and grabbed a bottle of cream soda. "Want some pop?"