what do you mean that wasn't me~*Okashi_Onna-no-ko*~ wrote:ohh s**t srri Yasa my sexy,that wasnt u
Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
yuri rp
-
Yasashii Yatsamoto
- Visitor
Re: re: yuri rp
-
+-[YuuriXWolfram]-+
- Visitor
re: yuri rp
ok im confused now lol
so lets get this show on the road
so lets get this show on the road
re: yuri rp
mod are boring..ZzZzzZZzZZzzZZz

**DARK_FREYA***SNIPER™
†TRIGODZ†*COUNCIL
†™TRY TO READ THE KAMA SUTRA™
†TRIGODZ†*COUNCIL
†™TRY TO READ THE KAMA SUTRA™
-
Yasashii Yatsamoto
- Visitor
Re: re: yuri rp
I don't know you said that wasn't meant me~*Okashi_Onna-no-ko*~ wrote:ok im confused now lol
so lets get this show on the road
-
Mistress of Yaoi
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 761
- Joined: Jul 06, 2005 10:01pm
- Gender: Female
re: yuri rp
*:shock: *
dear god what have i started
dear god what have i started
hey AA guess who's back from the grave out of boredom, lets be friends k?
-
Mistress of Yaoi
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 761
- Joined: Jul 06, 2005 10:01pm
- Gender: Female
re: yuri rp
all i wanted to do was teach a class but this this could end my carrea as a teacher 
hey AA guess who's back from the grave out of boredom, lets be friends k?
-
Yasashii Yatsamoto
- Visitor
Re: re: yuri rp
~walks to the teacher and shakes head and says ".....no it will not... keep teaching. I was just waiting for class to startPriestess Kisara wrote:all i wanted to do was teach a class but this this could end my carrea as a teacher
-
+-[YuuriXWolfram]-+
- Visitor
re: yuri rp
yeh thats true,*sits in her own desk and waits 4 the teacher 2, teach lol
-
Yasashii Yatsamoto
- Visitor
Re: re: yuri rp
lol ~walks to his mate as he kisses her forhead and whispers in her ear "I need you after class love" ~grabs her ass~~*Okashi_Onna-no-ko*~ wrote:yeh thats true,*sits in her own desk and waits 4 the teacher 2, teach lol
-
Mistress of Yaoi
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 761
- Joined: Jul 06, 2005 10:01pm
- Gender: Female
re: yuri rp
i'm sorry but i can't
*runs out of the class crying*
*runs out of the class crying*
hey AA guess who's back from the grave out of boredom, lets be friends k?
-
Yasashii Yatsamoto
- Visitor
re: yuri rp
~sighs as he jumps from the desk as he then runs for his teacher as he grabs her and then pulls her into a hug...."miss please we want you here with us... whats so wrong og not presuing what you wanna do and like to do"
-
Mrs. Vengeance
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3358
- Joined: Jul 16, 2005 8:21am
- Gender: Female
re: yuri rp
Waaaaaaaa *cries* *buries face in book* 
Not giving a f*ck since '91.
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."
re: yuri rp
You mean you were shocked when I crashed through the roof right? *snuiggles Priestess Kisara* No it isn't. If you're willing to teach, I'm willing to learn.
NOTICE: I won't be on so much since I don't have usual internet access. Sorry...
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
