Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

What do people see in Yaoi?

Hentai, or anime porn. Only enter if you are of legal age to view such content.
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4180
Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
Gender: Male

Re: re: What do people see in Yaoi?

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

GingerFlame wrote:yaoi!! yeah!!! :mrgreen:

what do i see in yaoi? don't know... i just love it, i don't need a reason, do i? :mrgreen:

but i respect the ones who don't. they have the right to dislike it as much as i have the right to like it, althought i despise the ones who offend us just beacuse we like something they don't.
I am not trying to offend the person themselves, only the fact that they like yaoi because as I have already said, I hate it. That's all........
<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Eiri Yuki
Uber Otaku
Posts: 538
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 5:24pm
Contact:

Re: re: What do people see in Yaoi?

Post by Eiri Yuki »

serialzero420 wrote:What do people see in yaoi?
What do you see in anything <i>you</i> like?
See, that's the beauty of personal preference and individualism... different people enjoying different things, and no amount of puzzled whining or public announcements declaring one's negative opinion on any given subject is going to change that.
Some people like boy/boy stuff, some don't, end of story.
Hun, excellent view. =D>

And SSJ_Gogeta, offending a view or preference can be just as, if not more, degrading to someone.
"I have Immortal longings in me" Antony & Cleopatra, Act 5~Scene 2
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4180
Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
Gender: Male

Re: re: What do people see in Yaoi?

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

Eiri_Yuki wrote:
serialzero420 wrote:What do people see in yaoi?
What do you see in anything <i>you</i> like?
See, that's the beauty of personal preference and individualism... different people enjoying different things, and no amount of puzzled whining or public announcements declaring one's negative opinion on any given subject is going to change that.
Some people like boy/boy stuff, some don't, end of story.
Hun, excellent view. =D>

And SSJ_Gogeta, offending a view or preference can be just as, if not more, degrading to someone.
I am sure there are things I like that you would not like but I would not be insulted by your disliking them. I only said I hated yaoi. I wasn't personally attacking anyone.
<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Eiri Yuki
Uber Otaku
Posts: 538
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 5:24pm
Contact:

Re: re: What do people see in Yaoi?

Post by Eiri Yuki »

SSJ_Gogeta wrote: I am not trying to offend the person themselves, only the fact that they like yaoi because as I have already said, I hate it. That's all........
If you said you liked something i disliked, i would not to offend the fact you liked it. I would accept the fact you did.
"I have Immortal longings in me" Antony & Cleopatra, Act 5~Scene 2
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4180
Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
Gender: Male

Re: re: What do people see in Yaoi?

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

Eiri_Yuki wrote:
SSJ_Gogeta wrote: I am not trying to offend the person themselves, only the fact that they like yaoi because as I have already said, I hate it. That's all........
If you said you liked something i disliked, i would not to offend the fact you liked it. I would accept the fact you did.
I have already accepted the fact that people get sexually aroused over cartoons. I just disagree with their ways.
<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Eiri Yuki
Uber Otaku
Posts: 538
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 5:24pm
Contact:

re: What do people see in Yaoi?

Post by Eiri Yuki »

Alright, just please do not offend our like for something becuase you dont like it.
"I have Immortal longings in me" Antony & Cleopatra, Act 5~Scene 2
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
User avatar
Coin~operated Boy<3
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1359
Joined: Mar 15, 2006 3:46pm
Gender: Male

re: What do people see in Yaoi?

Post by Coin~operated Boy<3 »

arousal is simply another emotion in the brain. do you think that anime is cool? well thinking an anime is cool is an emotion. and getting aroused by an anime is an emotion. they're the same. maybe that will help you get it more.
Feel free to read my articles at http://hubpages.com/profile/ZackW.Van
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4180
Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
Gender: Male

Re: re: What do people see in Yaoi?

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

Eiri_Yuki wrote:Alright, just please do not offend our like for something becuase you dont like it.
Believe me, if my goal was to offend the yaoi-fans publically, I would have done so long ago.
<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Eiri Yuki
Uber Otaku
Posts: 538
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 5:24pm
Contact:

re: What do people see in Yaoi?

Post by Eiri Yuki »

I was just going on something you said earlier.
"I have Immortal longings in me" Antony & Cleopatra, Act 5~Scene 2
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
User avatar
Coin~operated Boy<3
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1359
Joined: Mar 15, 2006 3:46pm
Gender: Male

re: What do people see in Yaoi?

Post by Coin~operated Boy<3 »

i dont understand why it angers you... :-s
Feel free to read my articles at http://hubpages.com/profile/ZackW.Van
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4180
Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
Gender: Male

Re: re: What do people see in Yaoi?

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

*Envy-&-Ed* wrote:i dont understand why it angers you... :-s
Why? I'll tell you why:

1. I'm a straight male. Naturally, I would find something like yaoi sickening.
2. Religious reasons
3. I am f*cking sick and tired of all the damn yaoi fan art when I search for anime pics. It's f*cking disgusting and a disgrace to the characters. :evil:

*Pulls out katana*
*Begins slicing up random objects*
<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Eiri Yuki
Uber Otaku
Posts: 538
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 5:24pm
Contact:

re: What do people see in Yaoi?

Post by Eiri Yuki »

::snaps his fingers, making the katana disappear:: Calm down, it was just a question.
"I have Immortal longings in me" Antony & Cleopatra, Act 5~Scene 2
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
User avatar
Coin~operated Boy<3
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1359
Joined: Mar 15, 2006 3:46pm
Gender: Male

re: What do people see in Yaoi?

Post by Coin~operated Boy<3 »

well... :heh: im not tring to start a blind rage... :pale: :heh: but the strait male thing realy isnt an excuse. i have bunches of strait male freinds who like it just cus of the romance. do you like real porn?
Feel free to read my articles at http://hubpages.com/profile/ZackW.Van
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4180
Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
Gender: Male

Re: re: What do people see in Yaoi?

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

Eiri_Yuki wrote:::snaps his fingers, making the katana disappear:: Calm down, it was just a question.
It's not his question that ticks me off. Some anime fan have f*cking issues and it makes me want to slice them with a katana and lynch them with their intestines. Seriously man I have seen some sick crap that people make... :twitch: :sick: :evil:

*meditates under waterfall*
<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4180
Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
Gender: Male

Re: re: What do people see in Yaoi?

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

*Envy-&-Ed* wrote:well... :heh: im not tring to start a blind rage... :pale: :heh: but the strait male thing realy isnt an excuse. i have bunches of strait male freinds who like it just cus of the romance. do you like real porn?
I don't watch any porn at all but I don't really have as much of an issue with people that do watch porn with real people in it.
Last edited by Battousai The Manslayer on Mar 22, 2006 5:00pm, edited 2 times in total.
<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Eiri Yuki
Uber Otaku
Posts: 538
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 5:24pm
Contact:

re: What do people see in Yaoi?

Post by Eiri Yuki »

Ive seen some sick things that people do....but since i dont know them personally, i cant make a basis on what they do, so i just tell myself i dislike it and try to remember to talk with them about it later.
"I have Immortal longings in me" Antony & Cleopatra, Act 5~Scene 2
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
Locked