Page 4 of 6
Re: re: What do people see in Yaoi?
Posted: Mar 22, 2006 4:04pm
by Battousai The Manslayer
GingerFlame wrote:yaoi!! yeah!!!
what do i see in yaoi? don't know... i just love it, i don't need a reason, do i?
but i respect the ones who don't. they have the right to dislike it as much as i have the right to like it, althought i despise the ones who offend us just beacuse we like something they don't.
I am not trying to offend the person themselves, only the fact that they like yaoi because as I have already said, I hate it. That's all........
Re: re: What do people see in Yaoi?
Posted: Mar 22, 2006 4:18pm
by Eiri Yuki
serialzero420 wrote:What do people see in yaoi?
What do you see in anything <i>you</i> like?
See, that's the beauty of personal preference and individualism... different people enjoying different things, and no amount of puzzled whining or public announcements declaring one's negative opinion on any given subject is going to change that.
Some people like boy/boy stuff, some don't, end of story.
Hun, excellent view.
And SSJ_Gogeta, offending a view or preference can be just as, if not more, degrading to someone.
Re: re: What do people see in Yaoi?
Posted: Mar 22, 2006 4:24pm
by Battousai The Manslayer
Eiri_Yuki wrote:serialzero420 wrote:What do people see in yaoi?
What do you see in anything <i>you</i> like?
See, that's the beauty of personal preference and individualism... different people enjoying different things, and no amount of puzzled whining or public announcements declaring one's negative opinion on any given subject is going to change that.
Some people like boy/boy stuff, some don't, end of story.
Hun, excellent view.
And SSJ_Gogeta, offending a view or preference can be just as, if not more, degrading to someone.
I am sure there are things I like that you would not like but I would not be insulted by your disliking them. I only said I hated yaoi. I wasn't personally attacking anyone.
Re: re: What do people see in Yaoi?
Posted: Mar 22, 2006 4:28pm
by Eiri Yuki
SSJ_Gogeta wrote:
I am not trying to offend the person themselves, only the fact that they like yaoi because as I have already said, I hate it. That's all........
If you said you liked something i disliked, i would
not to offend the fact you liked it. I would accept the fact you did.
Re: re: What do people see in Yaoi?
Posted: Mar 22, 2006 4:31pm
by Battousai The Manslayer
Eiri_Yuki wrote:SSJ_Gogeta wrote:
I am not trying to offend the person themselves, only the fact that they like yaoi because as I have already said, I hate it. That's all........
If you said you liked something i disliked, i would
not to offend the fact you liked it. I would accept the fact you did.
I have already accepted the fact that people get sexually aroused over cartoons. I just disagree with their ways.
re: What do people see in Yaoi?
Posted: Mar 22, 2006 4:33pm
by Eiri Yuki
Alright, just please do not offend our like for something becuase you dont like it.
re: What do people see in Yaoi?
Posted: Mar 22, 2006 4:36pm
by Coin~operated Boy<3
arousal is simply another emotion in the brain. do you think that anime is cool? well thinking an anime is cool is an emotion. and getting aroused by an anime is an emotion. they're the same. maybe that will help you get it more.
Re: re: What do people see in Yaoi?
Posted: Mar 22, 2006 4:37pm
by Battousai The Manslayer
Eiri_Yuki wrote:Alright, just please do not offend our like for something becuase you dont like it.
Believe me, if my goal was to offend the yaoi-fans publically, I would have done so long ago.
re: What do people see in Yaoi?
Posted: Mar 22, 2006 4:38pm
by Eiri Yuki
I was just going on something you said earlier.
re: What do people see in Yaoi?
Posted: Mar 22, 2006 4:40pm
by Coin~operated Boy<3
i dont understand why it angers you...

Re: re: What do people see in Yaoi?
Posted: Mar 22, 2006 4:45pm
by Battousai The Manslayer
*Envy-&-Ed* wrote:i dont understand why it angers you...

Why? I'll tell you why:
1. I'm a straight male. Naturally, I would find something like yaoi sickening.
2. Religious reasons
3. I am f*cking sick and tired of all the damn yaoi fan art when I search for anime pics. It's f*cking disgusting and a disgrace to the characters.
*Pulls out katana*
*Begins slicing up random objects*
re: What do people see in Yaoi?
Posted: Mar 22, 2006 4:47pm
by Eiri Yuki
::snaps his fingers, making the katana disappear:: Calm down, it was just a question.
re: What do people see in Yaoi?
Posted: Mar 22, 2006 4:51pm
by Coin~operated Boy<3
well...

im not tring to start a blind rage...

but the strait male thing realy isnt an excuse. i have bunches of strait male freinds who like it just cus of the romance. do you like real porn?
Re: re: What do people see in Yaoi?
Posted: Mar 22, 2006 4:52pm
by Battousai The Manslayer
Eiri_Yuki wrote:::snaps his fingers, making the katana disappear:: Calm down, it was just a question.
It's not his question that ticks me off. Some anime fan have f*cking issues and it makes me want to slice them with a katana and lynch them with their intestines. Seriously man I have seen some sick crap that people make...

:sick:
*meditates under waterfall*
Re: re: What do people see in Yaoi?
Posted: Mar 22, 2006 4:56pm
by Battousai The Manslayer
*Envy-&-Ed* wrote:well...

im not tring to start a blind rage...

but the strait male thing realy isnt an excuse. i have bunches of strait male freinds who like it just cus of the romance. do you like real porn?
I don't watch any porn at all but I don't really have as much of an issue with people that do watch porn with
real people in it.
re: What do people see in Yaoi?
Posted: Mar 22, 2006 4:56pm
by Eiri Yuki
Ive seen some sick things that people do....but since i dont know them personally, i cant make a basis on what they do, so i just tell myself i dislike it and try to remember to talk with them about it later.