Page 4 of 5
Re: ♥ Nicknames That You Give Your Pokemon ♥
Posted: Nov 27, 2007 8:53am
by animechick033
I only nickname my pokemon
Houndoom - Ace
Pikachu - Sparky/Sparx/Shocker
Charizard (best pokemon of all) - Buddy
Chamander - Charmy
Re: ♥ Nicknames That You Give Your Pokemon ♥
Posted: Nov 27, 2007 8:36pm
by josh
Pikachu - Josh
Squirtle - James
Bulbasaur - Jack
Charmander - Jayden
Alakazam - Joseph
Dragonite - Johnson
Thats my 6 Pokemon at the moment on Yellow.
Re: ♥ Nicknames That You Give Your Pokemon ♥
Posted: Nov 30, 2007 10:05pm
by AnimeAngel34
wow cool names
Re: ♥ Nicknames That You Give Your Pokemon ♥
Posted: Nov 30, 2007 10:58pm
by Master InuYasha
I only give nicknames to pokemon I don't like.
Re: ♥ Nicknames That You Give Your Pokemon ♥
Posted: Dec 02, 2007 4:42pm
by AnimeAngel34
i give some but i don't really like to
Re: ♥ Nicknames That You Give Your Pokemon ♥
Posted: Jun 05, 2008 5:56pm
by Mana
Here are all of my pokemon:
Charmeleon: Tasuki
Pidgeotto: Mitsukake
Butterfree: Renge-chan
Sandshrew: Gaara
Nidoran(Female): Ilesa
Spearow: Shao-Huan
Clefairy: Moonbeam
Bellsprout: Bellhopp
Zubat: Hoihe
Magikarp: Krause
Paras: Mushrii
Geodude: Monuve
Abra: Bulter
Mankey: Nikki
Meowth: Sammy
Rattata: Commoner
Pikachu: Chichiri
That's all that I have so far *cries*
Re: ♥ Nicknames That You Give Your Pokemon ♥
Posted: Jun 10, 2008 1:01pm
by Hime
The only nickname I remember at the moment is the one I gave my Pidgey, which was Fuu.
Re: ♥ Nicknames That You Give Your Pokemon ♥
Posted: Jun 14, 2008 7:15pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Pikachu/Raichu:Blitz,Blitzkrieg
Dragonite:Ragnarok
Any grass starter:Supreme
Can't remember anymore at the time.
Re: ♥ Nicknames That You Give Your Pokemon ♥
Posted: Jul 03, 2008 7:27pm
by ccppfan
Well see I play japanese version of the game and I never know what Pokemon I'm calling out at all if I don't name them all.
Squirtle=Squirt
Zigzagoon=Zigzag
Lapras=Lapra
and so on...
P.S. My character is a girl so I call her May
P.P.S. I play the Ruby, Sappphire AND Emerald versions!!!!!

Re: ♥ Nicknames That You Give Your Pokemon ♥
Posted: Jul 25, 2008 8:11am
by Azuma Takara
Here's some that are for my Pokemon
Shiny Lugia-Rezzy
Shiny Lugia-Confetti
Shiny Ho-Oh-Shinzo
Drifblim [female] -Looneylooney
Venasaur [male] -Bruteroot
Blastoise [male -Shellshokr
Charizard [male]-Flamebeast
Megainium [female] -Beautyleaf
Typhlosion[male] -Flareblitz
Feraligator[male] -Crocobite
Sceptile [male] -Twigsnappr
Blaziken [male]-Blazebird
Swampert [female] -Muddauber
Torterra [male] -Treebargen
Infernape [male] -Monkeygond
Empoleon [female]-Empoilead
Dialga-Dia
Palkia-Pal
Regirock-Rock
Regice-Ice
Registeel-Steel
Deoxys (normal forme) -DNA
Articuno-Freeze
Zapdos-Spark
Moltres-Flare
Entei-Volcano
Raikou-Thunder
Suicune-North Wind
Pikachu [male] -Pachi
Pichu [male] -Puchi
Milotic [male] -Citolim
Shiny Milotic [female] -Citolin
Shaymin-SHEIMI
Uxie-Knowledge
Mesprit-Emotion
Azelf-Willpower
Spiritomb [male] -Ghosty
Shiny Spiritomb [female]- Spooky
Rotom-Motor
these are only some of the many Pokemon that I have caught and given names to, and I'll post more later on

Re: ♥ Nicknames That You Give Your Pokemon ♥
Posted: Aug 09, 2008 8:08pm
by ccppfan
hmm... Rotom is Motor spelt backwards...
but so is:
Arbok = Kobra (Cobra lol)
Ekans = Snake
see?

Re: ♥ Nicknames That You Give Your Pokemon ♥
Posted: Aug 23, 2008 9:44pm
by Pyro Psycho
Mine are
Lopunny: Venus
Clefable: Athena
Mew: Diamond
Shaymin: Rose
Milotic: Lucy
Flareon: Prudence
Re: ♥ Nicknames That You Give Your Pokemon ♥
Posted: Aug 28, 2008 4:02am
by ccppfan
If I were you, I'd call MESPRIT Athena cuz she's the goddess of wisdom XD
Re: ♥ Nicknames That You Give Your Pokemon ♥
Posted: Aug 28, 2008 4:04am
by ccppfan
josh wrote:Pikachu - Josh
Squirtle - James
Bulbasaur - Jack
Charmander - Jayden
Alakazam - Joseph
Dragonite - Johnson
Thats my 6 Pokemon at the moment on Yellow.
Is your Charmander a boy or a girl? Cuz if it's a boy all your pokemon are boys.
Re: ♥ Nicknames That You Give Your Pokemon ♥
Posted: Sep 19, 2008 5:58am
by josh :)
ccppfan wrote:josh wrote:Pikachu - Josh
Squirtle - James
Bulbasaur - Jack
Charmander - Jayden
Alakazam - Joseph
Dragonite - Johnson
Thats my 6 Pokemon at the moment on Yellow.
Is your Charmander a boy or a girl? Cuz if it's a boy all your pokemon are boys.
its a boy too. the female pokemons r too big a distraction
(i am josh but josh is banned

so i use this accounts)
Re: ♥ Nicknames That You Give Your Pokemon ♥
Posted: Sep 20, 2008 7:20pm
by ccppfan
All my Pokemon are girls, exept for my Ratatta.