Page 4 of 4
Re: Need help on learning Japanese!
Posted: Oct 30, 2007 4:06am
by Ms. Fluffy Butt
Hey Hey,, where can you find & learn this Japanese.. Please post if there is any website...
And o yeah, what is damn in japanese? I just heard it sounds like "kazar". Am i correct?

Re: Need help on learning Japanese!
Posted: Oct 30, 2007 12:21pm
by Dreams
No, "damn" is either "shimatta" or "chikushou".
I'm not really sure where you can get full Japanese lessons online; your best bet is to pick up a book on grammar and take it from there. I had to use multiple sources to learn, and as with any language, it takes a lot of time and practice, and you'll be forever learning something new.
I would just Google stuff like "japanese lessons", "free japanese lessons" or "learn japanese" and see what comes up. I do recommend
http://www.kanachart.com if you want to start learning the Japanese writing system (and knowing hiragana & katakana alone makes life much easier).
Re: Need help on learning Japanese!
Posted: Nov 02, 2007 12:04pm
by Hallow
There's a tv show that teaches people how to speak Japanese. I don't know what it's called.
Re: Need help on learning Japanese!
Posted: Nov 02, 2007 10:05pm
by Ms. Fluffy Butt
Thanks Thanks!

Re: Need help on learning Japanese!
Posted: Nov 10, 2007 6:16pm
by Mistrust
what does haruhi mean?
Re: Need help on learning Japanese!
Posted: Nov 11, 2007 2:37pm
by Dreams
As in, "The Meloncholy of Haruhi Suzumiya"?
Haruhi is just a name, and there are over 50 different ways to write it, so it could have a number of meanings. Since it is not written in kanji in the title of the anime, it's impossible to know.