Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

What if 4Kids did FMA?

Locked
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: What if 4Kids did FMA?

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

yea it would be funny but odd
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: What if 4Kids did FMA?

Post by KoYue »

It wouldn't be funny. It would just be pathetic.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: What if 4Kids did FMA?

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

ture it would be and it would hurt all fma fans
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: What if 4Kids did FMA?

Post by KoYue »

Please stop contradicting yourself. Decide on something. Don't just post something to build up your post count or because you feel compelled to reply when you don't have much to say.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: What if 4Kids did FMA?

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

sorry :heh:
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: What if 4Kids did FMA?

Post by KoYue »

Like I said before. you don't have to apologize. Just please stop it. It's rather annoying. And don't say "I'll try better next time" or something along those lines. You can control your own actions and should know by now that it isn't necessary to reply back when you don't have anything important to say or when you have nothing to do and decide to repeat yourself. Go to the Smiley -Emoticon game in Mindless Chit-Chat if you like doing that.
And now I've gotten off-topic. :|
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: What if 4Kids did FMA?

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

oh you were talking about if 4kids did fam right?
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: What if 4Kids did FMA?

Post by KoYue »

Yeah, but I pretty much said it would suck in so many words.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Articficial Life Creator
Rookie Otaku
Posts: 23
Joined: Jan 23, 2007 8:02am

Re: What if 4Kids did FMA?

Post by Articficial Life Creator »

roxaskeyblademaster63 wrote:Scar: I will make you go insane!
Basque Gran: *goes insane*
Envy: *shoots Hughes with a poison suction cup*

...XD
Its so obvious they would do that... like in Gundam Seed with the 'Disco Guns'.
Fairytales have come to life
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: What if 4Kids did FMA?

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

ok odd.....
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Articficial Life Creator
Rookie Otaku
Posts: 23
Joined: Jan 23, 2007 8:02am

Re: What if 4Kids did FMA?

Post by Articficial Life Creator »

When 4kids did Gundam Seed, they thought it had to be sutible for kids so they edited all the guns scenes to make said weapons look futuristic. Said TV show only happens in about 200-500 years IN OUR TIME. That's not quite the definition of futuristic. They also erased all traces of FlayxKira's relationship, cut the scene of Lacus changing into a spacesuit among other things. It was pretty lame.
Sorry for going off topic.
Fairytales have come to life
Keitsu-chan
Rookie Otaku
Posts: 28
Joined: Jan 27, 2007 10:46pm

Re: What if 4Kids did FMA?

Post by Keitsu-chan »

4kids getting FMA? Just the thought makes me want to cry, then watch the japanese version.
I am a fangirl of Shikamaru, Ed, Haru, and Wrath ^_^
Co-President of ~*Followers of the Death Note*~
Co-President of Kuroneko's shrine
President of the Ryuk Lovers Club
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: What if 4Kids did FMA?

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

well yea but who would understand it they watched the japanese?
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Keitsu-chan
Rookie Otaku
Posts: 28
Joined: Jan 27, 2007 10:46pm

Re: What if 4Kids did FMA?

Post by Keitsu-chan »

well you watch it with subs of course
I am a fangirl of Shikamaru, Ed, Haru, and Wrath ^_^
Co-President of ~*Followers of the Death Note*~
Co-President of Kuroneko's shrine
President of the Ryuk Lovers Club
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: What if 4Kids did FMA?

Post by KoYue »

AnimeAngel34 wrote:well yea but who would understand it they watched the japanese?
People who understand Japanese. :roll: :lol:
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: What if 4Kids did FMA?

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

yea or what the subs on the tv
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Locked