Page 4 of 4
Re: If You Could Be Any Anime Character
Posted: Jun 23, 2008 1:59pm
by Aoi Sakuraba
Haruhi Suzumiya wasn't a show I really liked....I haven't watched the whole thing. It just wasn't my thing.
Re: If You Could Be Any Anime Character
Posted: Jun 23, 2008 3:31pm
by Hime
Wow, Haruhi Suzumiya is my favorite anime! XD
After it comes Death Note
Re: If You Could Be Any Anime Character
Posted: Jun 23, 2008 4:27pm
by Aoi Sakuraba
the first half of death note was great the second half was a let down
Re: If You Could Be Any Anime Character
Posted: Jun 23, 2008 10:46pm
by Gyro Zeppeli
Hime wrote:Wow, Haruhi Suzumiya is my favorite anime!
I felt like I was in a coma when I was watching it
After it comes Death Note
First half was good (but overrated), but the second half blew chunks
Re: If You Could Be Any Anime Character
Posted: Jun 24, 2008 2:26am
by scorpionwarrior
Mista Cola wrote:Did she touch you in the wrong places?

LMAO where did that come from?
No anime characters for me

Re: If You Could Be Any Anime Character
Posted: Jun 24, 2008 11:32am
by Mista Cola
scorpionwarrior wrote:LMAO where did that come from?
Lol, I don't know. He just sounded completely inexperienced and I could see Haruhi (being the

that the she is) manhandling him.
On topic: Probably Tenchi from Tenchi Muyo! But hopefully, I wouldn't be as clueless as him.
Re: If You Could Be Any Anime Character
Posted: Jun 24, 2008 1:21pm
by scorpionwarrior
Haha Nice XD
Re: If You Could Be Any Anime Character
Posted: Jun 28, 2008 12:47am
by FoxyDawn555
I would like to be Goku as he's more powerful.
Re: If You Could Be Any Anime Character
Posted: Jun 28, 2008 12:32pm
by Gyro Zeppeli
FoxyDawn555 wrote:I would like to be Goku as he's more powerful.
Goku is NOT the strongest character. Not by any stretch of the imagination.
I can come up with a giant list of characters who can rape Goku.
Re: If You Could Be Any Anime Character
Posted: Jun 28, 2008 8:08pm
by Aoi Sakuraba
you just like to disagree with people dont you gyro lol j/k
Re: If You Could Be Any Anime Character
Posted: Jun 28, 2008 8:45pm
by Gyro Zeppeli
Aoi Sakuraba wrote:you just like to disagree with people dont you gyro lol j/k
Well it's true. Goku is not the strongest.
People who would murder Goku (listed by series):
From Bastard!!:
God
Satan
Beezlebub
Uriel
Porno Diane
Raphael
Michael
Dark Schneieder
Gara
And many more
From JoJo's Bizarre Adventure:
Enrico Pucci
Giorno Giovanna
Perfect form Cars
Silver Chariot Requiem
Vanilla Ice
Notorious B.I.G.
Kira Yoshikage
Risotto Nero
Dio Brando
And anyone with a one-hit kill stand who can pull a first strike
From Berserk:
Idea of Evil
All 5 God Hand members
Post-Eclipse reborn Griffith
Tenchi Muyo:
Tenchi
Z
Chousin godesses
I'd go on, but this should suffice for now
Re: If You Could Be Any Anime Character
Posted: Jun 28, 2008 10:22pm
by Pink Supervisor|EL
hmm...the main character from Girls Bravo...but i would hate having those rashes...
Keitaro...no i'd get owned too much...
probably...Michishio Nagasumi from Seto no Hanayome...at the end i'd get super dodging powers, and still enjoy the Harem...
Re: If You Could Be Any Anime Character
Posted: Jun 30, 2008 9:24am
by Amray
Mista Cola wrote:Did she touch you in the wrong places?

No, she touched me in all the right places. ;D
Haruhi brings out the man in me sometimes, although I wouldn't mind being a girl for her sometimes to have a bit of two-girl action. I blame my manhood for ruining that dream.
Re: If You Could Be Any Anime Character
Posted: Jun 30, 2008 10:38am
by Gyro Zeppeli
Amray wrote:Mista Cola wrote:Did she touch you in the wrong places?

No, she touched me in all the right places. ;D
Haruhi brings out the man in me sometimes, although I wouldn't mind being a girl for her sometimes to have a bit of two-girl action. I blame my manhood for ruining that dream.
What manhood?
I didn't know you had one
Re: If You Could Be Any Anime Character
Posted: Jun 30, 2008 11:06am
by Amray
*Checks*....nope, they are still there. Anyway how else would I releive myself with all my Hentai? For a smart man it should be a case of putting 1 and 1 together.
Re: If You Could Be Any Anime Character
Posted: Jul 02, 2008 3:34am
by miki_animeholix
i want to be yuki..... of vampire knight for different reasons....