Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

.::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Nyko
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2767
Joined: May 20, 2006 4:55pm
Contact:

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Nyko »

Kya was sleeping behind Neko "..." she was tired she hadnt slept in a few days
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

He sighed,leaning back in his desk."What a pain..I wish I was taken from this school..the teachers are no help..most the students here act like their on drugs.."He sighed,talking to himself in a low voice tone
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5579
Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
Gender: Male

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

Shinn followed like the teacher asked to makes sure she was okay. but he brought his bag and binder with him. he pulled out a small pack of facial tissues and walked beside her

"Rizel, cmon don't cry..."
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by KoYue »

"Sorry," Rizel mumbled as clearly as she could. She forced a small smile as she wiped away her tears with a clean finger.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5579
Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
Gender: Male

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

"here" Shinn pulled out a tissue and lightly dabbed to dry off her tears for the moment "cmon lets get to the nurse's office...who knows you might even get off for a few days"
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by KoYue »

"I hope so," Rizel muttered wearily as she glanced down at her bloody hand. THe pain was still there, but it seemed to have stopepd bleeding for the most part.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5579
Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
Gender: Male

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

"...are you gonna tell them what happened?" he looked down as he asked probably knowing the answer "it's becoming really serious you know...i mean the girl stabbed you"
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by KoYue »

"I can't do that," Rizel whispered in a small voice. "If I do . . . if I were to . . . I just can't." Even thinking about the possible consequences made Rizel pale and tremble with fear.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Seras »

Lennox turned around to say something to Neko but was inturrupted. "Just shut up!" the guy next to her said loudly. Lennox ignored him "M-" she was inturrupted again "Quiet, no one cares about waht you say!" Lennox stared at the guy next to her then turned around and looked down at her desk again.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

He sighed,patting Lennox on the shoulder"Don't worry you can tell me later ok?"He said with a calm smile on his face.
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Seras »

She looked back at him and shrugged as if saying maybe. she turned back around and looked out the window and watched the clouds.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

He frowns,sighing,and laying his head down again."The bell should be ringing in another five minutes.."He sighed,watching the clock very closely.
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Seras »

Lennox snapped out of her thoughts when she heard that there was 5 minutes left. She birghtened up and packed up her things; the notebook and pencil. and sat waiting eagerly to be dismissed.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

His foot tapped the ground furiously as the clock's hands were moving slower and slower then finally a bell rings and he calms down,getting up,and walking out.
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Seras »

Lennox jumped up and started walking out quickly but was pushed back by everyone else eventually ending up stumbling over her desk. She sighed.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

He sighed,being followed throughout the school again,he was walking up the stairs until several people blocked his path.He tried to break through but was pushed back into the wall.Knowing he could not escape this fight he said,"[censored] it."He balls up his fist only being able to fight two off but since it was like ten people their he was quickly overpowered.
Locked