Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Vampire and other demon rp. all can join

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Vampire and other demon rp. all can join

Post by Fujiwara »

Kuro walked toward Chiyuki, grabbed her wrist, and lifted her to her feet. "You were following us" He said. "Why?"
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Vampire and other demon rp. all can join

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina:*looked at her*huh?
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: Vampire and other demon rp. all can join

Post by KoYue »

Chiyuki cleared her throat, stalling for a couple of slow seconds. Suddenly she wished she was back in her hated little hovel of a home.
"You were having an argument outside, weren't you?" she finally asked.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Vampire and other demon rp. all can join

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: hey your the girl was in the wiundow?
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: Vampire and other demon rp. all can join

Post by KoYue »

"Oh, yes, that's right," Chiyuki answered with a tiny smile. "Who are you both? Neither one of you sounds familiar."
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Vampire and other demon rp. all can join

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *smiled* im Yukina
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: Vampire and other demon rp. all can join

Post by KoYue »

"A pleasure, I'm sure. Where are you from?"
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Vampire and other demon rp. all can join

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *looked down at the ground *a labritory....
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: Vampire and other demon rp. all can join

Post by KoYue »

"In this city or another?" Chiyuki asked, not sounding in the least bit surprised.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Vampire and other demon rp. all can join

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: idk...
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Vampire and other demon rp. all can join

Post by Fujiwara »

(I won't be on much for the next three days cuz I got grounded for staying out without telling my mom...and for slamming the door...and other things...)

Kuro sighed and rubbed the back of his head. "Kuro" He said
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Vampire and other demon rp. all can join

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *lookd towards the house* i better get going as much as i dont want to...*started to head for the manchion*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: Vampire and other demon rp. all can join

Post by KoYue »

(Ah, that sucks, Fuji-chan. Well, till then . . .)

"Kuro," Chiyuki murmured thoughtfully. "You were arguing outside my window if I remember correctly. Or is there someone else with your voice?"
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Vampire and other demon rp. all can join

Post by Fujiwara »

Kuro shook his head. "I doubt there's anyone around here with the same voice as me" Then he poked Chiyuki in between her eyes. "What's this for?" He asked, referring to the cloth
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Vampire and other demon rp. all can join

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *looked nack at the twi then headed for the manchion and went inside*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14185
Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Vampire and other demon rp. all can join

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Name: Akito
Age: 14
Appearance: http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h284/ ... r/matt.gif
Personality: shy and timid


(( anything else in the profile ))
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Locked