Page 4 of 16

Re: My Moderator Application: scorpionwarrior

Posted: Mar 03, 2008 12:32am
by scorpionwarrior
Thanks Jade :D

Re: My Moderator Application: scorpionwarrior

Posted: Mar 27, 2008 2:46pm
by ..shuichi..
Hey. I voted yes. I do believe you would be a good mod. You're a nice person and I've seen you try to help people. And I really hope you'll get the position.
Good luck ^^

Re: My Moderator Application: scorpionwarrior

Posted: Mar 27, 2008 5:15pm
by scorpionwarrior
Thank you Shu

Re: My Moderator Application: scorpionwarrior

Posted: Mar 27, 2008 11:12pm
by josh :)
No you wouldn't. Although your quite polite, you lack the intellectual capacity to think for yourself. You would backseat moderate far too often. Without question.

Re: My Moderator Application: scorpionwarrior

Posted: Mar 28, 2008 12:47am
by scorpionwarrior
If I was a moderator how could I backseat Moderate. I'm wondering if you know the actual meaning of 'backseat moderating'.

Backseat Moderating: When you post "this thread needs to be closed", "close please", "wrong forum", etc.

Re: My Moderator Application: scorpionwarrior

Posted: Mar 28, 2008 3:49am
by josh :)
scorpionwarrior wrote:If I was a moderator how could I backseat Moderate. I'm wondering if you know the actual meaning of 'backseat moderating'.

Backseat Moderating: When you post "this thread needs to be closed", "close please", "wrong forum", etc.
Sorry. What I mean is, if someone asked you to move/lock/etc something - You'd do it without question.

Re: My Moderator Application: scorpionwarrior

Posted: Mar 28, 2008 10:40am
by scorpionwarrior
No way, I'd monitor the thread and only lock when I thought it was getting out of hand, and move if necessary, but thanks for the vote anyway.

Re: My Moderator Application: scorpionwarrior

Posted: Mar 29, 2008 8:53pm
by josh :)
Changed my mind. I think you'd make quite a competent moderator. You don't give me the satisfying reactions i ask for when making absurd/offensive comments. You manage to keep your calm, nice demeanor even when i tell you id bone ur sister. good work.

Re: My Moderator Application: scorpionwarrior

Posted: Mar 29, 2008 10:08pm
by Saint Bede
Jesus Christ wrote:Changed my mind. I think you'd make quite a competent moderator. You don't give me the satisfying reactions i ask for when making absurd/offensive comments. You manage to keep your calm, nice demeanor even when i tell you id bone ur sister. good work.
How old's his sister?

Re: My Moderator Application: scorpionwarrior

Posted: Mar 29, 2008 11:07pm
by scorpionwarrior
Thanks Jesus.

And she is 9 bede, XD.

Re: My Moderator Application: scorpionwarrior

Posted: Mar 30, 2008 12:43pm
by Baby Duck
I heard something about boning your sister....oh I voted yes.

Re: My Moderator Application: scorpionwarrior

Posted: Mar 30, 2008 12:53pm
by scorpionwarrior
LOL... thanks B' duck

Re: My Moderator Application: scorpionwarrior

Posted: Mar 30, 2008 1:06pm
by Hardcore
Hahahaha. Jesus, that made me laff. :D

Re: My Moderator Application: scorpionwarrior

Posted: Mar 31, 2008 11:14am
by Jasse
I also vote "Yes"...because of the whole thing about your sister. Think you can set something up?

Re: My Moderator Application: scorpionwarrior

Posted: Mar 31, 2008 3:39pm
by scorpionwarrior
LMAO, you wish XD

Re: My Moderator Application: scorpionwarrior

Posted: Apr 03, 2008 11:47am
by Hardcore
She's nine, Jasse xD
And completely out of your league. Hahahahahahahaha