Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

4 fates

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!

Would this make a good anime series?

Yes
2
67%
No
0
No votes
Maybe
1
33%
 
Total votes: 3

Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: 4 fates

Post by Fujiwara »

"So what're you planning on doing when we get there?" Kuro asked.
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: 4 fates

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alex: Well first, we have to get to our hotel.
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: 4 fates

Post by Fujiwara »

"I wonder what time it'll be when we get there. I think I've heard somewhere that Japan is close to 18 hours ahead of us...Man, that'll be weird"
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: 4 fates

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alex: I know
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: 4 fates

Post by Fujiwara »

Kuro looked out the window. "I wanna be there now"
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
User avatar
Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2918
Joined: Mar 05, 2006 5:12pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: 4 fates

Post by Cheshire Cat »

Salem took her set next to Alex. She pulled out her bag of stolen goods and started to mess with the DS again
They live in you,They live in me. They're watching over,Everything we see. In every creature,In every star. In your reflection,They live in you"-Mufasa
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: 4 fates

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Pilot: Attention passengers, we will depart shortly so fasten your seatbelts.
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: 4 fates

Post by Fujiwara »

Kuro buckled his seatbelt, then went back to looking out the window.
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
User avatar
Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2918
Joined: Mar 05, 2006 5:12pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: 4 fates

Post by Cheshire Cat »

Slem did what she was told and went back to her ds
They live in you,They live in me. They're watching over,Everything we see. In every creature,In every star. In your reflection,They live in you"-Mufasa
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: 4 fates

Post by Fujiwara »

Kuro promptly fell asleep, using whoever was sitting next to him's shoulder as a pillow. (Which I assume is Ritsu since Salem and Alex are sitting together)
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: 4 fates

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

*Ritsu looks at kuro and chuckles softly* cute
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: 4 fates

Post by Fujiwara »

(HA! Now you're my pillow! BWAHAAH)

Kuro mumbled in his sleep something about japanese sweets.
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: 4 fates

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

(hehehe)

*ritsu giggles* someones hungry
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
User avatar
Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2918
Joined: Mar 05, 2006 5:12pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: 4 fates

Post by Cheshire Cat »

Salem offered them some pocky
They live in you,They live in me. They're watching over,Everything we see. In every creature,In every star. In your reflection,They live in you"-Mufasa
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: 4 fates

Post by Fujiwara »

Kuro jumped awake and snatched the box from Salem. He took two sticks and handed it to Ritsu
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: 4 fates

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

*ritsu took one and then handed the box back*
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
Locked