Page 4 of 27

Re: 4 fates

Posted: Feb 24, 2008 5:16pm
by Fujiwara
"So what're you planning on doing when we get there?" Kuro asked.

Re: 4 fates

Posted: Feb 24, 2008 5:19pm
by MetaKnight0706
Alex: Well first, we have to get to our hotel.

Re: 4 fates

Posted: Feb 24, 2008 5:27pm
by Fujiwara
"I wonder what time it'll be when we get there. I think I've heard somewhere that Japan is close to 18 hours ahead of us...Man, that'll be weird"

Re: 4 fates

Posted: Feb 24, 2008 5:33pm
by MetaKnight0706
Alex: I know

Re: 4 fates

Posted: Feb 24, 2008 5:36pm
by Fujiwara
Kuro looked out the window. "I wanna be there now"

Re: 4 fates

Posted: Feb 24, 2008 5:42pm
by Cheshire Cat
Salem took her set next to Alex. She pulled out her bag of stolen goods and started to mess with the DS again

Re: 4 fates

Posted: Feb 24, 2008 5:42pm
by MetaKnight0706
Pilot: Attention passengers, we will depart shortly so fasten your seatbelts.

Re: 4 fates

Posted: Feb 24, 2008 5:45pm
by Fujiwara
Kuro buckled his seatbelt, then went back to looking out the window.

Re: 4 fates

Posted: Feb 24, 2008 5:47pm
by Cheshire Cat
Slem did what she was told and went back to her ds

Re: 4 fates

Posted: Feb 24, 2008 7:27pm
by Fujiwara
Kuro promptly fell asleep, using whoever was sitting next to him's shoulder as a pillow. (Which I assume is Ritsu since Salem and Alex are sitting together)

Re: 4 fates

Posted: Feb 24, 2008 7:33pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
*Ritsu looks at kuro and chuckles softly* cute

Re: 4 fates

Posted: Feb 24, 2008 7:37pm
by Fujiwara
(HA! Now you're my pillow! BWAHAAH)

Kuro mumbled in his sleep something about japanese sweets.

Re: 4 fates

Posted: Feb 24, 2008 7:54pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
(hehehe)

*ritsu giggles* someones hungry

Re: 4 fates

Posted: Feb 24, 2008 8:14pm
by Cheshire Cat
Salem offered them some pocky

Re: 4 fates

Posted: Feb 24, 2008 8:18pm
by Fujiwara
Kuro jumped awake and snatched the box from Salem. He took two sticks and handed it to Ritsu

Re: 4 fates

Posted: Feb 24, 2008 8:22pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
*ritsu took one and then handed the box back*