Page 4 of 7

Re: My Moderator Application: Gio, I mean Baby Duck

Posted: Jun 19, 2008 10:47pm
by Cold Revolver
Baby Duck wrote:I'm the kind of baby duck that walks around smoking a cigarette and lifting up women's skirts.

That a boy! Go get em tiger! You self promote yourself in a brilliant way~! I think id love to have you as a moderator. Your sense of humor is swell!

Re: My Moderator Application: Gio, I mean Baby Duck

Posted: Jun 21, 2008 6:20am
by Aiden
Baby Duck wrote:YOU'RE ON!!! I CAN DO IT!! I CAN!!! IN FACT I'LL GIVE YOU MY GAMERTAG AND I'LL PLAY WITH YOU ONLINE AND I'LL PWN YOUR BRAIN!!!!
now now....
if we were talking about medium on GH....i'd so kick your ass to the curb...but unfortunately you're talking about....uh......um....what were we talking about again? oh yeah.


I LOVE YOU GIO!!! *randomly lays on gio* haha you're comfy.

Re: My Moderator Application: Gio, I mean Baby Duck

Posted: Jun 22, 2008 1:11pm
by Baby Duck
Awww how sweet, I love me too. ^^

Re: My Moderator Application: Gio, I mean Baby Duck

Posted: Jun 22, 2008 1:14pm
by scorpionwarrior
I voted or what?....but I changed it =D

Re: My Moderator Application: Gio, I mean Baby Duck

Posted: Jun 22, 2008 3:38pm
by Hardcore
I voted "Or What?" and "Yes" <3

Re: My Moderator Application: Gio, I mean Baby Duck

Posted: Jun 23, 2008 3:19am
by Baby Duck
Ok now let's all vote no for me, cuz I wanna be Lexin now:
*as Lexin*
I wan't to be a mod because:
a) I'm ugly
2) I luv butsecks
f)I hate cussin
g) STOP CALLING ME INSANE!!!!! :evil::evil::evil::evil::cry:

Re: My Moderator Application: Gio, I mean Baby Duck

Posted: Jun 23, 2008 3:19am
by Baby Duck
Ok now let's all vote no for me, cuz I wanna be Lexin now:
*as Lexin*
I wan't to be a mod because:
a) I'm ugly
2) I luv butsecks
f)I hate cussin
g) STOP CALLING ME INSANE!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :cry:

Re: My Moderator Application: Gio, I mean Baby Duck

Posted: Jun 23, 2008 3:20am
by Baby Duck
Ok now let's all vote no for me, cuz I wanna be Lexin now:
*as Lexin*
I wan't to be a mod because:
a) I'm ugly
2) I luv butsecks
f)I hate cussin
g) STOP CALLING ME INSANE!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :cry:

Re: My Moderator Application: Gio, I mean Baby Duck

Posted: Jun 23, 2008 4:11am
by divinephoenix
:heh:

Re: My Moderator Application: Gio, I mean Baby Duck

Posted: Jun 23, 2008 4:08pm
by Hardcore
>_> That was mean. Lol

Re: My Moderator Application: Gio, I mean Baby Duck

Posted: Jun 23, 2008 9:09pm
by Trishina
Nelly wrote:>_> That was mean. Lol
It is? :roll:

Re: My Moderator Application: Gio, I mean Baby Duck

Posted: Jun 24, 2008 5:28am
by Yuzi
umm...

Re: My Moderator Application: Gio, I mean Baby Duck

Posted: Jun 24, 2008 5:48am
by divinephoenix
Nelly wrote:>_> That was mean. Lol
What's mean???

Re: My Moderator Application: Gio, I mean Baby Duck

Posted: Jun 24, 2008 8:54am
by Yuzi
Baby Duck wrote:Ok now let's all vote no for me, cuz I wanna be Lexin now:
*as Lexin*
I wan't to be a mod because:
a) I'm ugly
2) I luv butsecks
f)I hate cussin
g) STOP CALLING ME INSANE!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :cry:

divinepheonix, this is mean. look up

Re: My Moderator Application: Gio, I mean Baby Duck

Posted: Jun 24, 2008 12:20pm
by Baby Duck
Yuzi, I believe your sense of sarcasm has strangled itself.

Re: My Moderator Application: Gio, I mean Baby Duck

Posted: Jun 24, 2008 2:44pm
by Hardcore
lol