Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

i was wondering...

Topics about anything not related to the other forums.
Locked
User avatar
Athos
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 7625
Joined: Feb 17, 2006 7:10pm
Gender: Male

Re: i was wondering...

Post by Athos »

We can already get alternative energy from wind and from the ocean waves itself. Also, in CA, we just had Shell open up a hydrogen fuel station. Tesla Motor Company is working with the CA government to create an agreement so that it would make it easy for business to operate in our state.
Member of the ModSquad 8)
Black Cat
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1625
Joined: Dec 05, 2006 2:49pm

Re: i was wondering...

Post by Black Cat »

Well thats good, its nice to know that people are actually trying to make a difference
I'm Inuyasha-sama's pet cat!
Second Lieutenant and Intelligence Officer of the Fangirl Army
Crazy is normal here, the weird ones are the ones who are still sane
User avatar
Athos
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 7625
Joined: Feb 17, 2006 7:10pm
Gender: Male

Re: i was wondering...

Post by Athos »

People everywhere are trying to make a difference. I'm a perfect example. Very few in my county have heard of the Justice Commission. But even outside of the Commission, I've been involved with plenty of things that are all about improving my community. I'm currently working on another project of mine to try and make the county more enjoyable for young people. There isn't really anything to do here except to basically spend money for food and shopping.
Member of the ModSquad 8)
Black Cat
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1625
Joined: Dec 05, 2006 2:49pm

Re: i was wondering...

Post by Black Cat »

There are a few things like that where I live but I can't join them, they got an age limit
I'm Inuyasha-sama's pet cat!
Second Lieutenant and Intelligence Officer of the Fangirl Army
Crazy is normal here, the weird ones are the ones who are still sane
User avatar
Athos
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 7625
Joined: Feb 17, 2006 7:10pm
Gender: Male

Re: i was wondering...

Post by Athos »

Ah. that sucks
Member of the ModSquad 8)
Black Cat
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1625
Joined: Dec 05, 2006 2:49pm

Re: i was wondering...

Post by Black Cat »

You said it, age limits can be a real pain sometimes
I'm Inuyasha-sama's pet cat!
Second Lieutenant and Intelligence Officer of the Fangirl Army
Crazy is normal here, the weird ones are the ones who are still sane
Nyx
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1996
Joined: Dec 21, 2006 2:16pm
Gender: Female

Re: i was wondering...

Post by Nyx »

You're all around $2? Shiiiit. It's $3.19 by me in college and you add about $.10, $.15 for gas up by my house. *kills self*

Bren-baby, come over and explain the economy to me.
AA Sibs: Coin-Boy, Casual, Biki, Tyche
AA Hubbies: EL, Kura, AOH I wuv my hubbies. All 3 of them. <3
AA X-mas Pressy: Cloud AA Luv: Cold
AA Child: Dogboy, Pervert. AA Grandchild: Master InuYasha
That'll do fangirl, that'll do.
Black Cat
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1625
Joined: Dec 05, 2006 2:49pm

Re: i was wondering...

Post by Black Cat »

That much?! You've got to be kidding!!
I'm Inuyasha-sama's pet cat!
Second Lieutenant and Intelligence Officer of the Fangirl Army
Crazy is normal here, the weird ones are the ones who are still sane
User avatar
Athos
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 7625
Joined: Feb 17, 2006 7:10pm
Gender: Male

Re: i was wondering...

Post by Athos »

Nyx wrote:You're all around $2? Shiiiit. It's $3.19 by me in college and you add about $.10, $.15 for gas up by my house. *kills self*

Bren-baby, come over and explain the economy to me.
Well, I kinda explain it here
Member of the ModSquad 8)
User avatar
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7018
Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
Gender: Female

Re: i was wondering...

Post by Sasami Jurai »

Athos wrote:18 (because then you can legally enter into a contract). There are special accounts however that a parent or grandparent can set up for minors to invest. I forget what they are called, but I'll look into it.
Yay that means I can buy stock now 'cause I'm now 18!! :mrgreen:


:-k


Gas prices here are now $3.29. :D Passed the gas station like a moment ago before I came home and decided to take a look at the gas prices 'cause big signs of the prices are conspicuous, are right there. :roll: I hope it keeps going down. 8)
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
User avatar
Athos
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 7625
Joined: Feb 17, 2006 7:10pm
Gender: Male

Re: i was wondering...

Post by Athos »

What's what's it's like here. I'm around the corner from a gas station. :)
Member of the ModSquad 8)
User avatar
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7018
Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
Gender: Female

Re: i was wondering...

Post by Sasami Jurai »

How convenient. :] I'm like... 2-3 minutes away from our nearest gas station :mrgreen: I've pumped gas into my car only once and that was at the gas station near my university. My mom made me do it like... a couple of weeks ago - I think, 'cause I'd have to drive to school by myself. It's so much fun! :D

Today I drove to school by myself for the FIRST time!! \:D/ I was so happy :mrgreen: Plus it's a lot safer to drive by myself than to drive with other people around 'cause having someone in the car while I'm driving can make me nervous. =( My mom used to sit next to me while I drive 'cause she didn't think I was good enough. She panics easily and one time she almost gave me a heart attack 'cause she thought I was gonna tailgate the car in front of me but I'm always in control of the car because I'm the driver, not she :x :x

I'm so giddy I get to drive to school by myself from now on. 8) ...with my white tiger SNOWY sittin' in the front passenger seat, of course :D She waits quietly for me in the car on the parking lot. :]
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
Black Cat
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1625
Joined: Dec 05, 2006 2:49pm

Re: i was wondering...

Post by Black Cat »

Lol, maybe I should get one of those too. I could use some company while driving.

I don't live near a gas station but I see one everytime I go and buy paint.
I'm Inuyasha-sama's pet cat!
Second Lieutenant and Intelligence Officer of the Fangirl Army
Crazy is normal here, the weird ones are the ones who are still sane
User avatar
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7018
Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
Gender: Female

Re: i was wondering...

Post by Sasami Jurai »

Do you drive by yourself? =O
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
Black Cat
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1625
Joined: Dec 05, 2006 2:49pm

Re: i was wondering...

Post by Black Cat »

Sometimes, but most of the time I'm with my dad
I'm Inuyasha-sama's pet cat!
Second Lieutenant and Intelligence Officer of the Fangirl Army
Crazy is normal here, the weird ones are the ones who are still sane
Pennyroyal Tea
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2120
Joined: Oct 21, 2005 9:51am
Contact:

Re: i was wondering...

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

In New Jersey, gas is around 2.60 maybe lower depending on where you go.

Oh and yeah, we don't pump our own gas, people do it for us. So yeah, we're cooler than you. =]
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
Locked