Page 4 of 6

Re: Racism

Posted: Aug 12, 2009 11:14pm
by cheetahfear
yes there are many reasons to hate each other and i dont care about skin color i hate people who think retards are humans and want to help misfits thats what really pisses me off
and nia i dont speak english so sorry if i not use grammer

Re: Racism

Posted: Aug 17, 2009 3:10pm
by Pennyroyal Tea
Posing with swords is like totally cool.

Re: Racism

Posted: Aug 28, 2009 3:52am
by Hardcore
ROFL. :/

Re: Racism

Posted: Sep 01, 2009 5:15pm
by Aiden
cheetahfear wrote:yes there are many reasons to hate each other and i dont care about skin color i hate people who think retards are humans and want to help misfits thats what really pisses me off
and nia i dont speak english so sorry if i not use grammer
lol it's fine. I'm just a nazi.

Re: Racism

Posted: Sep 08, 2009 8:47am
by SASSZAIN
Nia wrote:
cheetahfear wrote:yes there are many reasons to hate each other and i dont care about skin color i hate people who think retards are humans and want to help misfits thats what really pisses me off
and nia i dont speak english so sorry if i not use grammer
lol it's fine. I'm just a nazi.
You're Bald?

Re: Racism

Posted: Sep 24, 2009 10:53am
by deathslayer6
racism is just general disliking of some people in a certain category without even knowing them. its stupid and not nice. anybody who simply hates someone for their skin color or culture and not for what they are individually is stupid.

Re: Racism

Posted: Sep 24, 2009 4:40pm
by cheetahfear
i agree that why i wait till they open there mouth or look at me or breath my air before i hate them

Re: Racism

Posted: Sep 24, 2009 7:45pm
by scorpionwarrior
Your air? o_O

Re: Racism

Posted: Sep 25, 2009 3:00pm
by Kitty
lol I know a guy that isn't racist but if he gets drunk he is really bad with racism.

Re: Racism

Posted: Oct 12, 2009 8:46am
by Sasami Jurai
People are racist only 'cause they're incompetent. They need to learn how to contextualize. =]

Re: Racism

Posted: Oct 15, 2009 8:32am
by Taylor_Chan
Racism is absolutely wrong. I get judged all the time because I'm hispanic... I'm in a school with mostly blacks. Some of them are nice but some of them aren't. This annoys me because those who judge me say things like "We don't want her", "She's too light", and mostly "She doesn't fit in because she's white (when I'm not....)". *tear tear* This makes me very depressed sometimes....

Re: Racism

Posted: Oct 17, 2009 3:28pm
by Mik3
Taylor_Chan wrote:Racism is absolutely wrong. I get judged all the time because I'm hispanic... I'm in a school with mostly blacks. Some of them are nice but some of them aren't. This annoys me because those who judge me say things like "We don't want her", "She's too light", and mostly "She doesn't fit in because she's white (when I'm not....)". *tear tear* This makes me very depressed sometimes....
Well with some paperwork, some agencies would consider us hispanics white :?:

Don't worry about it, racism isn't nearly as bad as it was. I grew up with alot of african americans, and I got along with almost everyone. Of course theres some ignorant people, but philadelphia in general is built on a foundation of ignorance. Anyway, my three best friends arent even a lick of hispanic. Two italians, and one korean. Ive mooched so much food off of them.

Re: Racism

Posted: Oct 18, 2009 1:03pm
by Ritchie Blackmore
deathslayer6 wrote:its stupid and not nice.
Coming from the guy called "deathslayer6" :|

Re: Racism

Posted: Oct 24, 2009 6:37pm
by SASSZAIN
Mik3 wrote:
Taylor_Chan wrote:Racism is absolutely wrong. I get judged all the time because I'm hispanic... I'm in a school with mostly blacks. Some of them are nice but some of them aren't. This annoys me because those who judge me say things like "We don't want her", "She's too light", and mostly "She doesn't fit in because she's white (when I'm not....)". *tear tear* This makes me very depressed sometimes....
Well with some paperwork, some agencies would consider us hispanics white :?:

Don't worry about it, racism isn't nearly as bad as it was. I grew up with alot of african americans, and I got along with almost everyone. Of course theres some ignorant people, but philadelphia in general is built on a foundation of ignorance. Anyway, my three best friends arent even a lick of hispanic. Two italians, and one korean. Ive mooched so much food off of them.
D: go mooch your own food!!

I think that "racism" itself is still as bad as it was, however its slowly getting to be less and less popular as time goes on. Still just as bad in some places though <,<

Re: Racism

Posted: Oct 26, 2009 1:26pm
by Mik3
SASSZAIN wrote:
Mik3 wrote:
Taylor_Chan wrote:Racism is absolutely wrong. I get judged all the time because I'm hispanic... I'm in a school with mostly blacks. Some of them are nice but some of them aren't. This annoys me because those who judge me say things like "We don't want her", "She's too light", and mostly "She doesn't fit in because she's white (when I'm not....)". *tear tear* This makes me very depressed sometimes....
Well with some paperwork, some agencies would consider us hispanics white :?:

Don't worry about it, racism isn't nearly as bad as it was. I grew up with alot of african americans, and I got along with almost everyone. Of course theres some ignorant people, but philadelphia in general is built on a foundation of ignorance. Anyway, my three best friends arent even a lick of hispanic. Two italians, and one korean. Ive mooched so much food off of them.
D: go mooch your own food!!

I think that "racism" itself is still as bad as it was, however its slowly getting to be less and less popular as time goes on. Still just as bad in some places though <,<

Im addicted to italian food, and korean barbeque is the [censored].


Nah, things are way better now in comparison not that it isn't around, cause it is. Like you said, it varys depending where you are. But people are much more accepting these days, if anything, racism gets used more as an excuse nowadays.

Re: Racism

Posted: Oct 26, 2009 4:27pm
by SASSZAIN
Mik3 wrote:
SASSZAIN wrote:
Mik3 wrote:
Taylor_Chan wrote:Racism is absolutely wrong. I get judged all the time because I'm hispanic... I'm in a school with mostly blacks. Some of them are nice but some of them aren't. This annoys me because those who judge me say things like "We don't want her", "She's too light", and mostly "She doesn't fit in because she's white (when I'm not....)". *tear tear* This makes me very depressed sometimes....
Well with some paperwork, some agencies would consider us hispanics white :?:

Don't worry about it, racism isn't nearly as bad as it was. I grew up with alot of african americans, and I got along with almost everyone. Of course theres some ignorant people, but philadelphia in general is built on a foundation of ignorance. Anyway, my three best friends arent even a lick of hispanic. Two italians, and one korean. Ive mooched so much food off of them.
D: go mooch your own food!!

I think that "racism" itself is still as bad as it was, however its slowly getting to be less and less popular as time goes on. Still just as bad in some places though <,<

Im addicted to italian food, and korean barbeque is the [censored].


Nah, things are way better now in comparison not that it isn't around, cause it is. Like you said, it varys depending where you are. But people are much more accepting these days, if anything, racism gets used more as an excuse nowadays.
Hmm... excuses, they come from everywhere -,-