Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Lyrics!

Discussions about anything music-related.
User avatar
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3951
Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
Gender: Female

re: Lyrics!

Post by Gaming Goddess »

Artist: The Offspring
Song: Come Out and Play (Keep 'Em Separated)


You gotta keep'm separated

They're like the latest fashion
They're like a spreading disease
The kids are strappin' on their way to the classroom
Getting weapons with the greatest of ease
The gangs stake their own campus locale
And if they catch you slippin' then it's all over pal
If one guy's colors and the other's don't mix
They're gonna bash it up
Bash it up x3

Hey, man you talkin' back to me
Take him out
You gotta keep'em separated
Hey, man you disrespecting me
Take him out
You gotta keep'em separated
Hey, they don't pay no mind
If you're under 18 you won't be doing any time
Hey, come out and play

By the time you hear the siren
It's already too late
One goes to the morgue and the other to jail
One guy's wasted and the other's a waste
It goes down the same as the thousand before
No one's getting smarter
No one's learning the score
Your never ending spree of death and violence and hate
Is gonna tie your own rope
Tie your own rope
Tie your own

Hey, man you disrespecting me
Take him out
You gotta keeep'em separated
Hey, man you talkin' back to me
Take him out
You gotta keep'em separated
Hey, don't pay no mind
If your under 18 you won't be doing any time
Hey, come out and play

It goes down the same as the thousand before
No one's getting smarter
No one's learning the score
Your never ending spree of death and violence and hate
Is gonna tie your own rope
Tie your own rope
Tie your own

Hey, man you talkin' back to me
Take him out
You gotta keep'em separated
Hey, man you disrespecting me
Take him out
You gotta keeep'em separated
Hey, don't pay no mind
If your under 18 you won't be doing any time
Hey, come out and play
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike? :wink: Part of the Sexy Trio =P~
BIKI! =3
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5579
Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
Gender: Male

re: Lyrics!

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

arrogant worms- i am cow

I am cow, hear me moo
I weigh twice as much as you
And I look good on the barbecue
Yogurt, curd, cream cheese and butter’s
Made from liquid from my udders
I am cow, I am cow, hear me moo (moo)

I am cow, eating grass
Methane gas comes out my ass
And out my muzzle when I belch
Oh, the ozone layer is thinner
From the outcome of my dinner
I am cow, I am cow, I’ve got gas

I am cow, here I stand
Far and wide upon this land
And I am living everywhere
From b.c. to newfoundland
You can squeeze my teats by hand
I am cow, I am cow, I am cow
I am cow, I am cow, I am cow!
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Cherry Darling
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 4179
Joined: Apr 15, 2005 2:03am
Gender: Female

re: Lyrics!

Post by Cherry Darling »

Artist: HIM
Song: Pretending

Love is a flame that can't be tamed
And though we are its willing prey, my darling
We are not the ones to blame

Trust is a word all lovers know
The glorious art of staining souls, my darling
We are not the ones to blame
The more we have the more we want
And the more it hurts our hearts, my baby
It always ends up in tears

So keep on pretending
Our heaven is worth the waiting
Keep on pretending it's alright
So keep on pretending
It will be the end of our craving
Keep on pretending
It's alright

When doubts arise the game begins
The one we will never win, my baby
It always ends up in tears...

So keep on pretending
Our heaven is worth the waiting
Keep on pretending it's alright
So keep on pretending
It will be the end of our craving
Keep on pretending
It's alright

So keep on pretending
Our heaven is worth the waiting
Keep on pretending it's alright
So keep on pretending
It will be the end of our craving
Keep on pretending
It's alright

Love is a flame that can't be tamed
And though we are its willing prey, my darling
We are not the ones to blame
When I say 'Let's keep in touch' I really mean I wish that you'd grow up.
Zack is my Rock N Roll partner ♥ 8)
Captain Jack is my awesome AA brother :pirate:
Miss Elizabeth is my awesome AA sister / ♥Bambi♥
User avatar
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3951
Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
Gender: Female

re: Lyrics!

Post by Gaming Goddess »

Artist: Michael Jackson
Song: Beat It


They told him don’t you ever come around here
Don’t wanna see your face, you better disappear
The fire’s in their eyes and their words are really clear
So beat it, just beat it

You better run, you better do what you can
Don’t wanna see no blood, don’t be a macho man
You wanna be tough, better do what you can
So beat it, but you wanna be bad


Just beat it, beat it, beat it, beat it
No one wants to be defeated
Showin’ how funky strong is your fighter
It doesn’t matter who’s wrong or right
Just beat it, beat it
Just beat it, beat it
Just beat it, beat it
Just beat it, beat it


They’re out to get you, better leave while you can
Don’t wanna be a boy, you wanna be a man
You wanna stay alive, better do what you can
So beat it, just beat it

You have to show them that you’re really not scared
You’re playin’ with your life, this ain’t no truth or dare
They’ll kick you, then they beat you,
Then they’ll tell you it’s fair
So beat it, but you wanna be bad

Just beat it, beat it, beat it, beat it
No one wants to be defeated
Showin’ how funky strong is your fighter
It doesn’t matter who’s wrong or right

Just beat it, beat it, beat it, beat it
No one wants to be defeated
Showin’ how funky strong is your fighter
It doesn’t matter who’s wrong or right
Just beat it, beat it, beat it, beat it, beat it


Beat it, beat it, beat it, beat it
No one wants to be defeated
Showin’ how funky strong is your fighter
It doesn’t matter who’s wrong or right


Just beat it, beat it, beat it, beat it
No one wants to be defeated
Showin’ how funky strong is your fighter
It doesn’t matter who’s wrong or who’s right

Just beat it, beat it, beat it, beat it
No one wants to be defeated
Showin’ how funky strong is your fighter
It doesn’t matter who’s wrong or right

Just beat it, beat it, beat it, beat it
No one wants to be defeated
Showin’ how funky strong is your fighter
It doesn’t matter who’s wrong or right
Just beat it, beat it
Beat it, beat it, beat it
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike? :wink: Part of the Sexy Trio =P~
BIKI! =3
Cherry Darling
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 4179
Joined: Apr 15, 2005 2:03am
Gender: Female

re: Lyrics!

Post by Cherry Darling »

Artist: Within Temptation
Song: Memories

Memories, memories, memories

In this world you tried
Not leaving me alone behind
There's no other way
I'll pray to the gods: let him stay

The memories ease the pain inside
Now I know why

All of my memories
Keep you near
It's all about us
Imagine you'd be here
All of my memories
Keep you near
The silent whispers
The silent tears

Made me promise I'd try
To find my way back in this life
I hope there is away
To give me a sign you're okay
Reminds me again
It's worth it all
So I can go home

All of my memories
Keep you near
It's all about us
Imagine you'd be here
All of my memories
Keep you near
The silent whispers
The silent tears

Together in all these memories
I see your smile
All the memories I hold dear
Darling you know I love you till the end of time

All of my memories
Keep you near
It's all about us
Imagine you'd be here
All of my memories
Keep you near
The silent whispers
The silent tears
When I say 'Let's keep in touch' I really mean I wish that you'd grow up.
Zack is my Rock N Roll partner ♥ 8)
Captain Jack is my awesome AA brother :pirate:
Miss Elizabeth is my awesome AA sister / ♥Bambi♥
Bambi
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2127
Joined: May 23, 2005 9:46pm
Gender: Female

Re: re: Lyrics!

Post by Bambi »

Ombaraka wrote:Take it easy with the posting, Rukia. If you are going to post that much this topic will not live that long. Post like 1-2 times per day and the topic will be good and live long. Thats a rule for you all people that I think is good.
:roll:

Mrs. Margera, I thought I was the only one on here that liked Within Temptation! xD.

Btw, love Memories.

Band:Within Temptation
Song:Mother Earth

Birds and butterflies
Rivers and mountains she creates
But you'll never know
The next move she'll make
You can try
But it is useless to ask why
Cannot control her
She goes her own way

She rules until the end of time
She gives and she takes
She rules until the end of time
She goes her way

With every breath
And all the choices that we make
We are only passing through on her way
I find my strength
Believing that your soul lives on
Until the end of time
I'll carry it with me

Once you will know my dear
You don't have to fear
A new beginning always starts at the end
Until the end of time
She goes her way
Apo ♥, Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt =P~ <3
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
Cherry Darling
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 4179
Joined: Apr 15, 2005 2:03am
Gender: Female

re: Lyrics!

Post by Cherry Darling »

I also thought that I was the only on here that liked them lol. Yeah, Memories is great, it's my favorite song by them =D

Artist: Malice In Wonderland
Song: Lucifer’s Town

Forever yours I heard you say
I’m in the shadow you are far away
I will never ask you to stay
Just speak the words and I’ll be there every day

Will you be with me ‘till the end of time
And will you be forever mine
Ride in to this town and I’ll never let you go

Darling don’t be alone
Come visit me here now in Lucifer’s home
Angel don’t let the world bring you down
Come love me here tonight in Lucifer’s Town

Forever yours you’ll say again
We’ll be an eternal burning flame
On Bourbon Street we’ll be walking down
Raising hell in Lucifer’s Town

Darling don’t be alone
Come visit me here now in Lucifer’s home
Angel don’t let the world bring you down
Come love me here tonight in Lucifer’s Town

Forever yours you’ll say again
And wash away my pain
Come stay with me tonight
In Lucifer’s Town
No, you will never be alone
No, never feeling down
Come love me here tonight
In Lucifer’s Town
When I say 'Let's keep in touch' I really mean I wish that you'd grow up.
Zack is my Rock N Roll partner ♥ 8)
Captain Jack is my awesome AA brother :pirate:
Miss Elizabeth is my awesome AA sister / ♥Bambi♥
Bambi
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2127
Joined: May 23, 2005 9:46pm
Gender: Female

re: Lyrics!

Post by Bambi »

Lol ^^.

Band: Within Temptation
Song: Angels

Sparkling angel
I believe
You are my saviour
In my time of need

Blinded by faith
I couldn't hear
All the whispers
The warning's so clear

I see the angels
I'll lead them to your door
There is no escape now
Now mercy no more

No remorse 'cause I still remember
The smile when you tore me apart

You took my heart
Deceived me right from the start
You showed me dreams
I wished they'd turn to real
You broke the promise
And made me realise
It was all just a lie

Sparkling angel
Couldn't see
Your dark intensions
Your feelings for me

Fallen angel
Tell me why?
What is the reason?
The thorn in your eye

I see the angels
I'll lead them to your door
There is no escape now
No mercy no more

No remorse 'cause I still remember
The smile when you tore me apart


Could have been forever
Now we have reached the end

This world may have failed you
It doesn't give the reason why
You could have chosen
A different path of life

The smile when you tore me apart

You took my heart
Deceived me right from the start
You showed me dreams
I wished they'd turn in to real
You broke a promise
And made me realise
It was all just a lie

Could have been forever
Now we have reached the end


<333333333333333333333333
Apo ♥, Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt =P~ <3
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
User avatar
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3951
Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
Gender: Female

re: Lyrics!

Post by Gaming Goddess »

Artist: Michael Jackson
Song: Money

Money.
Money...

Lie for it
Spy for it
Kill for it
Die for it

So you call it trust
But I say it’s just
In the devil’s game
Of greed and lust

They don’t care
They’d do me for the money
They don’t care
They use me for the money

So you go to church
Read the holy word
In the scheme of life
It’s all absurd

They don’t care
They’d kill for the money
Do or dare
The thrill for the money

You’re saluting the flag
Your country trusts you
Now you’re wearing a badge
You’re called the just few
And you’re fighting the wars
A soldier must do
I’ll never betray or deceive you my friend but...

If you show me the cash
Then I will take it
If you tell me to cry
Then I will fake it
If you give me a hand
Then I will shake it

You do anything for money...

Anything
Anything
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you
Even sell my soul to the devil

Anything
Anything
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you
Even sell my soul to the devil

Insurance?
Where do your loyalties lie?
Is that your alibi?
I don’t think so
You don’t care
You’d do her for the money
Say it’s fair
You sue her for the money
Want your pot of gold
Need the midas touch
Bet you sell your soul
Cuz your God is such
You don’t care
You kill for the money
Do or dare
The thrill for the money

Are you infected with the same disease of lust, gluttoney and greed?
Then watch the ones
With the biggest smiles
The idle jabbers...
Cuz they’re the backstabbers

If you know it’s a lie
Then you will swear it
If you give it with guilt
Then you will bear it
If it’s taking a chance
Then you will dare it

You do anything for money...

Anything
Anything
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you
Even sell my soul to the devil

Anything
Anything
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you
Even sell my soul to the devil

Anything
Anything
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you
Even sell my soul to the devil

Anything
Anything
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you
Even sell my soul to the devil

You say you wouldn’t do it
For all the money in the world
I don’t think so
If you show me the man
Then I will sell him
If you ask me to lie
Then I will tell him
If you’re stealing with god
Then you will hell him

You do anything for money

Anything
Anything
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you
Even sell my soul to the devil
(repeat 8 times)
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike? :wink: Part of the Sexy Trio =P~
BIKI! =3
Bambi
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2127
Joined: May 23, 2005 9:46pm
Gender: Female

re: Lyrics!

Post by Bambi »

Band:Nightwish
Song:Ever Dream

Ever felt away with me
Just once that all I need
Entwined in finding you one day

Ever felt away without me
My love, it lies so deep
Ever dream of me

Would you do it with me
Heal the scars and change the stars
Would you do it for me
Turn loose the heaven within

I'd take you away
Castaway on a lonely day
Bosom for a teary cheek
My song can but borrow your grace

Come out, come out wherever you are
So lost in your sea
Give in, give in for my touch
For my taste for my lust

Your beauty cascaded on me
In this white night fantasy

"All I ever craved were the two dreams I shared with you.
One I now have, will the other one ever dream remain.
For yours I truly wish to be."

<3
Apo ♥, Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt =P~ <3
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
User avatar
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3951
Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
Gender: Female

re: Lyrics!

Post by Gaming Goddess »

Artist: Michael Jackson
Song: Earth Song


What about sunrise
What about rain
What about all the things
That you said we were to gain...
What about killing fields
Is there a time
What about all the things
That you said was yours and mine...
Did you ever stop to notice
All the blood we’ve shed before
Did you ever stop this notice
This crying earth this we make sure?

Aaaaaaaaaah aaaaaaaaaah

What have we done to the world
Look what we’ve done
What about all the peace
That you pledge your only son...
What about flowering fields
Is there a time
What about all the dreams
That you said was yours and mine...
Did you ever stop to notice
All the children dead from war
Did you ever stop to notice
This crying earth this we make sure?

Aaaaaaaaaaah aaaaaaaaaaah

I used to dream
I used to glance beyond the stars
Now I don’t know where we are
Although I know we’ve drifted far

Aaaaaaaaaaah aaaaaaaaaaaah
Aaaaaaaaaaah aaaaaaaaaaaah

Hey, what about yesterday
(what about us)
What about the seas
(what about us)
The heavens are falling down
(what about us)
I can’t even breathe
(what about us)
What about everything
(what about us)
I have given you
(what about us)
What about nature’s worth
(ooo,ooo)
It’s our planet’s womb
(what about us)
What about animals
(what about it)
We’ve turned kingdoms to dust
(what about us)
What about elephants
(what about us)
Have we lost their trust
(what about us)
What about crying whales
(what about us)
We’re ravaging the seas
(what about us)
What about forest trails
(ooo, ooo)
Burnt despite our pleas
(what about us)
What about the holy land
(what about it)
Torn apart by creed
(what about us)
What about the common man
(what about us)
Can’t we set him free
(what about us)
What about children dying
(what about us)
Can’t you hear them cry
(what about us)
Where do we go wrong
(ooo, ooo)
Someone tell me why
(what about us)
What about baby boy
(what about it)
What about the days
(what about us)
What about all their joy
(what about us)
What about the men
(what about us)
What about the crying man
(what about us)
What about abraham
(what was us)
What about death again
(ooo, ooo)
Do we give a damn

Aaaaaaaaaaaaah aaaaaaaaaaaaah
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike? :wink: Part of the Sexy Trio =P~
BIKI! =3
NIK
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 452
Joined: Dec 17, 2005 5:20am
Gender: Male

re: Lyrics!

Post by NIK »

Artist: Kamelot
Song: Karma

I am a king of honor
gold and glory
but every king must also die
have I been just and righteous
what is glory
I know I've torn and taken life
and here I stand
a small and simple man

who will trade his karma for my kingdom
a sacrificial rite to render truth
the fire in my soul rejects my wisdom
cause all you do in life comes back to you

I am a king in crisis
counting minutes
there is an ending to my reign
my sins have come to face me
I can feel it
that I have lived my life in vain
and now I know I'll reap
the seeds I've sown

who will trade his karma for my kingdom
a sacrificial rite to render truth
the fire in my soul rejects my wisdom
cause all you do in life comes back to you

am I mad
I feel so void and cold
who can tell
who holds the stories untold
tired and trembling
I am descending
will I have to stay here
and live this life again

who will trade his karma for my kingdom
a sacrificial rite to render truth
the fire in my soul rejects my wisdom
cause all you do in life comes back to you
Last edited by NIK on Mar 04, 2006 4:00am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3951
Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
Gender: Female

re: Lyrics!

Post by Gaming Goddess »

Aetist: Delerium
Song: Duende

Bleak desolation In a beam of Sun Scraping as I crawl (Your heart
can't
hear me)
Tearing bruising fall (Your hands can't hear me)
Thirsting raging blind (Your eyes can't hear me)
Racing against time (Your arms can't hear me)
Like an angel you'll come In a dream, precious one (And) Make me
beautifully numb
Desperate panicked calls (The wind can't hear me)
Muffled weak and small (The sand can't hear me)
Pleading, groping hands (The truth can't hear me)
Bleeding in the sand (Your heart can't hear me)
Bleak desolation In a beam of sun Like an angel you'll come in a
dream,
blessed one (And)
Make me joyfully numb
Razor fingers cling (The wind can't hear me)
Piercing demons sing (The sand can't hear me)
Twisting hollow Hell (The truth can't hear me)
Burning blisters swell (Your heart can't hear me)
Sharp cut aching breath (Your arms can't hear me)
Choking scent of death (Your hands can't hear me)
Gruelling jaw-bone grind (Your eyes can't hear me)
Cursed by my own mind (Your heart can't hear me)
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike? :wink: Part of the Sexy Trio =P~
BIKI! =3
Gambit
Visitor

re: Lyrics!

Post by Gambit »


Artist: Breaking Benjamin
Song: Sooner or Later


I want a normal life
Just like a newborn child
I am a lover hater
I am an instigator
You are an oversight
Don't try to compromise
I learn to love to hate it
I am not integrated

Just call my name
you'll be okay
Your scream is burning through my veins

Sooner or later
You're gonna hate it
Go ahead and throw your life away
Driving me under
Leaving me out there
Go ahead and throw your life away

You're like an infantile
I knew it all the while
You sit and try to play me
Just like you see on TV
I am an oversight
Just like a parasite
Why am I so pathetic
I know you won't forget it

Just call my name
You'll be okay
Your scream is burning through my veins

Sooner or later
You're gonna hate it
Go ahead and throw my life away
Driving me under
Leaving me out there
Go ahead and throw my life away

Sooner or later
You're gonna hate it
Go ahead and throw our life away
Driving me under
Leaving me out there
Go ahead and throw our life away
Cherry Darling
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 4179
Joined: Apr 15, 2005 2:03am
Gender: Female

re: Lyrics!

Post by Cherry Darling »

Artist:Scary Kids Scaring Kids
Song: Just A Taste

Forgive and forget
It's just a memory
It wont get me very far this time
Is what I've done to you unforgivable?
Silence fills the room and I get the message.
Emptiness is all that's left this time.
Is what I meant to you that forgettable?

Better than, better than me of course.
You're always right.
You're always on the ball.
Better than Better than everything
I've done for you cause now you can finally sleep.
Can you smile too?

I took it as a threat,
You meant it as the doctrine.
Of everything that was and would become.
I don't have to ask, you don't miss me at all.
You made it so obvious,
When you slowly walked away,
And then I prayed in vain.
I would've traded everything,
Even for just a taste.
I'll live with the loneliness.
But I'll never forget,
I was never your best bet.

Better than, better than me of course.
You're always right.
You're always on the ball,
Better than, better than everything
I've done for you.
Cause now you can finally sleep.
Can you smile too?
Now you can sleep, can you smile too?
Can you smile now that I'm gone?
When I say 'Let's keep in touch' I really mean I wish that you'd grow up.
Zack is my Rock N Roll partner ♥ 8)
Captain Jack is my awesome AA brother :pirate:
Miss Elizabeth is my awesome AA sister / ♥Bambi♥
Bambi
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2127
Joined: May 23, 2005 9:46pm
Gender: Female

re: Lyrics!

Post by Bambi »

Band:Silverchair
Song:Anthem For The Year 2000

We are the youth
We'll take your fascism away
We are the youth
Apologise for another day
We are the youth
And politicians are so sure
We are the youth
And we are knocking on death's door

Never knew we were living in a world
With a mind that could be so sure
Never knew we were living in a world
With a mind that could be so small
Never knew we were living in a world
And the world is an open court
Maybe we don't want to live in a world
Where innocence is so short
We'll make it up to you
in the year 2000 with...

Never knew we were living in a world
With a mind that could be so sure
Never knew we were living in a world
With a mind that could be so small
Never knew we were living in a world
And the world is an open court
Maybe we don't want to live in a world
Where innocence is so short

We'll make it up to you
In the year 2000
Build it up for you
In the year 2000
Make it up to you
In the year 2000
Build it up for you
In the year 2000 with you

Never knew we were living in a world
With a world that could be so sure
Never knew we were living in a world
With a mind that could be so small
Never knew we were living in a world
And the world is an open court
Maybe we don't want to live in a world
World who cares at all

We'll make it up to you
In the year 2000
Build it up for you
In the year 2000
Make it hard for you
In the year 2000
Build it up for you
In the year 2000
Make it hard for you
In the year 2000
Build it up for you
In the year 2000 with you
Apo ♥, Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt =P~ <3
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
Locked